Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2001, 01:50 PM   #1  

Unhappy I am back trying ww

HI everyone,

Well i decided to give ww one more try. I am a lifetime member who has gained back all my weight so know i am starting from scratch.
SO right now i am doing ww on my own and also using metabolife to see if this helps me any. I am so disappointed in myself and i let me self gain back all that weight. RIght now the hard part is that i am unable to exercise because i just had knee surgery so i am also not moving around much. But i am determined to lose this weight.

well i look forward to posting more on this board

Sue
Old 07-16-2001, 07:02 PM   #2  

Angry

Hello and congrats on coming back to WW. The people here are so supportive and we are all in this together. So if we try to help each other , it will make the journey not so hard.Don't be ashamed about gaining the weight because you are back and trying. It would be alot worse if you did nothing about it. You are on your way. Let us know how you are doing. Patti
Old 07-16-2001, 07:03 PM   #3  

Sue,

Don't feel like a failure. I am also a lifetime member who gained all of my weight back plus more. You are not alone. I struggle every day but the point system has really helped. I know that I can eat whatever I want as long as it's with in my point range. This is a mind game and you control how you play it.

Another thing, I have read so many bad things about Metabolife, I would suggest you get off of it right away!!! There was a thread here a while ago about what it can do to you including strokes!! Please rethink taking it.
Old 07-16-2001, 07:23 PM   #4  

Try not to be so hard on yourself ! I've been reading alot lately about "why" we gain the weight back ? There are all kinds of complicated processes that take place within our bodies. Covert Bailey says that dieting can help us lose the weight - short term but that it does nothing to solve the problem longterm. He says that our real problem is low fitness. I know that for me... alot of my weight problem is lack of exercise... not overeating. Just a thought. Denise in Va. p.s. I like this saying - "you're only a failure... when you stop trying." And we've not done that !
Closed Thread