Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2006, 02:31 PM   #1  

Talking Another Newbie Introduction!

Hi everyone! I'm new to this board, although I've been on WW since last February and have been posting over at the 300+ support group all that time. I thought I might see if I can join in here, as it's nice sometimes to talk points and WW instead of just weight loss in general.

I'm 42 and married with a 10 yr old son. My DH has joined me whole-heartedly with the WW program and has lost over 50 lbs. Between the two of us we've lost an entire adult person! If only I didn't still have a little kid to go!

Anyway, we don't actually belong to WW. I have joined twice before and both time lost 40 lbs...both times I then met a man and in the process of dating/marriage gained it all back +++. So here I am again. I know this time is for good. One day DH and I just looked at each other and said "we have to lose weight" and that day I got out my old WW 1-2-3 success materials and we got started. I do have new materials now. It was quite a step for us, because food was a major part of our lives...it never occured to us how much until the limiting of it became an even bigger part!

So, I'd love to join in on this group. I see a ton of newbies, but few posts other than introductions. I check the groups daily so if anyone wants to talk about anything, swap recipes or just schmooze - I'll be sure to answer!
Old 01-22-2006, 02:44 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 378/363/150

Height: 5'3"

Welcome, Lillion!

I used to read the threads over at 300+ as well but thought I'd make my way to the WW folder instead since I am a recipe and info JUNKIE! Being with others that are doing WW is helpful, I think.

WTG on your weight loss! That is so impressive!!

Anyway, glad to have you! I'm a newbie too so maybe we can liven the board up a bit.

J
Old 01-22-2006, 08:57 PM   #3  
If at first you don't...

Welcome to the WW 100 Club threads Lilion! You did an awsome job on your weight loss last year!!

I'm looking forward to seeing more posts from you!!
Closed Thread