Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2005, 12:18 AM   #1  
Workin' hard!

S/C/G: 228/228/165

Default I joined!

Today was my first meeting - it was great! Better than I had hoped.

I'm looking forward to starting my brand new life tomorrow!
Old 08-05-2005, 09:12 AM   #2  
huntersmommy

S/C/G: 230/230/not sure yet

Height: 5 3/4

congratulations on joining it was and is the best thing you can do for you I love the plan was on it a few years ago to lose weight to get pg with my son and here i am trying to lose the weight i gained on bed rest and the weight i needed to lose in addition to what I gained while pg. You can do it!!!!! if you have questions ask away and if you feel tempted remember the ladies are here for you.
Old 08-05-2005, 12:24 PM   #3  
banned

good for you! welcome! ive been on core for 2 months and have lost 22 lbs
Old 08-05-2005, 09:50 PM   #4  
Workin' hard!

Wow! I'm so impressed with your weightloss, Andrea - I've heard wonderful things about core. I'm currently OUT of control with the way I eat - so, I've decided to stick with Flex, and get used to PORTION control, then maybe I'll go over to core. It looks interesting!

huntersmommy - congrats on being a mommy - it sounds like you worked hard to get pg! I'm sure you'll lose the weight - that post pregnancy weight is quite stubborn, isn't it!

I did great today, how did you ladies do?
Old 08-09-2005, 11:17 AM   #5  
huntersmommy

S/C/G: 230/230/not sure yet

Height: 5 3/4

thats great that you did great how are things going? are you still enjoying the eating plan? yes that post pg weight is so stubborn to get off.
my dh sabatoged me this weekend brought home red velvet cake and choclate ice cream grrrr!!! so here I am today starting over trying to plan my day out for what i'm going to eat with my 24 points.
Old 08-09-2005, 11:19 AM   #6  
banned

hey wd!
thanks actually i lost an added lb week 8 so its 23. i do well w this type of plan...10 yrs ago i lost 65 lbs in 6-7 mos on fat/fiber which is very sim. to core. good luck!
Old 08-13-2005, 09:54 PM   #7  
Workin' hard!

Things are still going very well...I really appreciate the freedom with this plan.

I lost 52 pounds on a VERY strict low fat/low calorie/low carb/low OPTION diet. It was SO hard. I did it, but trying it again was just...too much. I depended SO heavily upon that program, that after I lost the weight, it was too hard to go back to eating "normal" again.

What I love about WW, is that I have options. I can have chicken salad, or soup or a sandwhich for lunch! How cool is that??? It's actually VERY easy to follow this plan.

I've found two things to be challenges in the week and a half I've been on this plan.

1. Eating out - I so desperately want to make an actual change, that I'm having hang ups about eating out. We do it alot, so I have to find balance here. I find salads to be a good option, as well as getting veggies as a side instead of pasta.

2. Snacking. I'm a nibbler. Baby didn't finish snack mix in bowl? No problemo - I'll do it. Oh - half a sandwich uneaten - give it to me, I'll finish it! I've had to stop this AWFUL habit - those points add up quick - and it's not even INTENTIONAL eating! How crazy is that?

The MAJOR thing I've learned is to have a plan. If I know I'm eating out, I try to find a place that I can be accomadated without feeling like I'm missing out on something. At Church, because I teach Children's Church, I feed them snacks...well, tomorrow I'll eat a good breakfast before I go, so I won't be hungry...maybe even something sweet, so I won't feel the urge to go for a cookie...

Anyway, long winded, aren't I!?

How are things for you guys???
Closed Thread