Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2001, 09:26 PM   #1  
NASCAR Fan

Default New, Just saying hi

Hi everyone.
I'm 28yrs old and live in Southern Ontario. I have lost my first 10lbs so far with about 35 more to go. I hope I can get some tips and motivation from you all.

Last edited by belle67; 06-08-2001 at 09:43 PM.
Old 06-08-2001, 10:55 PM   #2  

Angry Just to say hi

Hi belle. I'm not doing ww myself my thought I would say hi and welcome. I do feel you will get a lot of support and encouragement here to help you real your goal. I am almost 28 years old myself with 3 children. I'm in South Carolina (USA) and am working on the second half of my 100 pound loss. By the way, I have been a NASCAR fan myself since I was 11. Not as huge as I once was but still watch it all. Practices, qualifying, happy hours and all the races...
Old 06-09-2001, 01:51 AM   #3  
Pink Thingy

Talking Is an english hello any good???

Hello Belle

I rejoined WW in January and found this site in February. It has been a real inspiration to me and I get lots of support and encouragement from everyone. Never be afraid to post, even if you think it is a silly question, no one here thinks anyones questions are and they reply so quickly.

Good luck with your weight loss and hope to see you around
Closed Thread