Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2005, 07:23 PM   #1  

Default Weigh In Pass?

Wondering if anyone has used their weigh in pass, what the circumstances were and if it mentally made any difference.

I've had a tough week (my own fault) as last Sunday on Easter the center was closed....should I have gone in on Monday...yes, did I....no! instead, I acted as if I had a week off, (what an idiot).....So I go in tomorrow and have to face the numbers (which I know are not the main source of progress) I saw that little weight pass and thought....should I or not!

I think I would be better off, just facing up to the scale and moving on...but I'm wondering what others have done...

As usual, thanks for the input!

Julie
Old 04-02-2005, 08:09 PM   #2  
ONE DAY AT A TIME

Hey Julie,

No I have Never used the pass because like you said yourself just face the scale, atleast then you know what damage you've done, if any. Lots of times I've felt like I gained 10 pound but in reality I stayed the same or even lost... GOOD LUCK in your WI. Mine is on Wen. night and I've hade a couple of bad days, but tommorrows another day............ LOL
Closed Thread