Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2001, 02:15 PM   #1  
Always find the good!

Thumbs up

So i lugged my WW calculator and journal all the way from Boston to Maui and for what? I never looked at it! I feel terrible and need to get motivated again! I had a 6.75 lb loss before i left and have regained that all back.

Yuk.

Help!

Amy
Old 05-18-2001, 06:56 AM   #2  

amy elizabeth,
You can do this!!!!! It was vacation, you had a great time, now it's time to get OP!!!!

Isn't maui wonderful? I went and did the same thing as you with the points calculator. But I got back and thought that next time I go, I want to wear a smaller bathing suit!!!!!

liz
Old 05-18-2001, 09:28 AM   #3  
Always find the good!

Thanks. I spent last night wandering the boards and rereading up. i'm ready to remotivate!

Restaurants and big big fruity drinks were hard!!!!

Amy
Old 05-18-2001, 12:18 PM   #4  
Rat Terrier Chick

Last Christmas I went to Maui for 10 days and didn't want to leave! Ate lots and lots, but did not have the fruity drinks. We had lunch and dinner and snacks out, and Bakers Breakfast cookies for breakfast at our hotel. I took homemade chocolate chip cookies and peanut butter cookies with me, which was a BIG mistake, but I only make homemade cookies at Christmas and decided to have all I wanted. I did tons of walking (shop shop shopping), snorkeled 2 days and just basicially stayed on the go from 7:30 in the morning until around 9:00 at night. I just knew I would have a gain when I came home and was shocked to weigh in and be exactly the same! My daughter came back with 4 lbs lost, and my mother gained 4. My daughter and my metabolisms must have been better than my mother's because she did everything we did except she skipped the 2nd day of snorkeling and rested that day.

My problem is I gained about 8 pounds SINCE I came home! And it was during the 1st two weeks back. Do you think it might have been a delayed reaction and just showed up later? It really bummed me out and now I haven't been able to get back into the habit of journaling and I just don't try any more. I seem to have lost all willpower. I wish I could make it thru just one day and do it right.
Old 05-20-2001, 09:53 PM   #5  
Blondie34

I just came back from my daughters wedding it was out of state and I am afraid to get on the scale .I thought I had my eating under control but that is at home where I don't have temotation in my house. I ate cake which I don't ever have it would have been ok if it was just the wedding cake but I had a piece the next day and they had a continental breakfast at the hotel and I had a donut so I guess I still am a stress eater because I was really nervous. I have lost 27 lbs since the end of Jan. 2001 I hope I didn't blow it too bad the wedding was on the beach and we did a lot of walking sorry I rambled on but I feel better now

Closed Thread