Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2001, 07:51 PM   #1  

Wink

Hi,
I am new to the 3FC site and after browsing, got the nerve to write.
I'm looking for some support in my long journey. I have 100+ to lose. (goal weight of 215, I'm a tall gal) I started WW in January and to date I have managed to lose 31 lbs. I still have a long way to go. I have been big all my life, but after my wedding last fall, I realized I had reached the weight I said I would never be. It's crazy how we manage to find excuses for the things we do to ourselves. So with the new year, I set my sites on a smaller me. I'm doing pretty good. My husband is very supportive. But when its 8 pm. and you really want that cookie/ice cream/ piece of cake, you need a little more.

I welcome any instant messages, and e-mail, and excited for the new support I hope to gain.

thanks a million
Rachel
Old 05-31-2001, 09:40 PM   #2  

Welcome Rachel! You have come to the right place for support. We are all in this together, and not only will you find support, but many good ideas, recipes and much more to help you stay with this healthy lifestyle. Come join us in the 100+2go thread if you would like. It is for those of us who have, or have had 100+ pounds to lose. Good luck in your journey and welcome to the board.

Sherry
262½ / 230½ / ??
Old 05-31-2001, 11:32 PM   #3  
NO JUNK FOOD ZONE!

Hi Rachel.... yes join us over on the 100+ 2go thread.
31 lbs is GREAT!!! I'm at the same number since last summer - but I joined WW after I dropped almost 20. No matter how much I can lose on a "diet"... I need to gain control of this eating situation. You are right about the nightime callings.... I finally removed my TV from the living room because I would sit there until every sitcom was over on Channel 11 and just Eat, Eat, Eat.... I've been much better ever since. Hope to chat with you on the 100+.
Kim
239/227/140
Closed Thread