Old 01-07-2018, 01:40 PM   #1  

Default Welcome 2018

Hi! I have been around for the last year or so. I have been bouncing between Weight Watchers and Trim Healthy Mama. I think I am finally coming to a great hybrid of the 2. I reached my highest weight in May at 241. I decided I was going to commit to Trim Healthy Mama and lose the weight. So I lost 5 lbs between May and June. I got cast in one of my dream shows, Annie, and I committed even harder. I lost another 10 lbs. I felt great, danced in heels, and was down another size. I was stalled all thru the Holidays. I had joined Weight Watchers in November, but hadn't actually used my membership. Finally decided what the heck, why not. I am stalled, I am not very happy with what I am eating, and I am very tempted to cheat. Last week was awful. I lost 1 lb and I was starving! This week I committed. I decided to MAKE it work for me. So I focused on my steps, staying within my 23 pt allowance, and giving myself grace. I lost 3.1 lbs this week. I am officially down 22.6 lbs since May. I feel amazing. I know I need to keep going. I still have a ways to go, but I have hope that I will get there!
princessminnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 09:26 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 216.6/216.6/198

Height: 5'3"

Great job! I have committed to losing also. This is the year to lose it and not look back! I started December 28 and have lost 6 lbs so far. Looking forward to a great new year!
Racemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 04:44 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 185/183.6/150

Height: 5ft 5in

Just starting back with weight watchers. Pulled out my old books and doing the old point system as I don't really like the freestyle option. Looking for support and tips as I try again to get back into shape.
jaybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 03:17 AM   #4  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybee View Post
Just starting back with weight watchers. Pulled out my old books and doing the old point system as I don't really like the freestyle option. Looking for support and tips as I try again to get back into shape.
One day at a time. I have an activity tracker. It reminds me to get moving. You can do this!
princessminnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 10:42 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 185/183.6/150

Height: 5ft 5in

Thank you for the encouragement princessminnie! Keeping track of what I eat really helps me as I know I have to write it down if I put it in my mouth. I like weight watchers as your not eliminating any food group and the focus is on healthy heating. All the best to you and I will be watching your progress.
jaybee is offline   Reply With Quote