Old 06-09-2016, 03:31 PM   #1  

Smile One More Time.......For Good!

Six years ago I used WW and got down to my goal weight of 130. I was happy, felt great, and had loads of energy.

Then in 2012 I had a stroke. To shorten a LONG story, I now weigh 196.4. My taste buds were the only thing working properly during my long recovery, and I happily overindulged, partly feeling sorry for myself, and partly because I was angry.

Yesterday morning I made myself go to a WW meeting and sign up. I am so glad I did. I forgot how good you can feel being with other's having the same types of problems.

This morning I did something I never thought I could make myself do: I took a selfie in my underwear! I will take a new one each month to monitor my progress. I feel like sometimes we forget how far we've come when a journey takes a while, so this will help.

I am glad to be back. Happy to start again.

Marie
tiniree2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 02:11 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 223.5/225/165

Height: 5'4

Marie-

I can relate to you on so many levels. I too am a stroke survivor. You can do this. I did ww a few years back and lost and now am back at 214 I started at 223.

Nikki
Nicole1288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 03:22 PM   #3  
Now Loading Healthy ME

S/C/G: 265/262/187

Height: 5'7"

It can be done! I am on my 1st round of WW...was up at 267 2 weeks ago and weighed-in at 260 this morning. The pounds will come off!
Fit4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote