Old 09-21-2015, 02:15 PM   #1  
Not Giving Up!

S/C/G: 351/ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

Default Evening Weigh-Ins / Paper Tracking

Question for anyone who weighs in at an evening meeting and tracks food via the paper tracker/3-month journal.

Do you count your weigh-day as Day 1 or Day 7 for any given week?

When I did WW before, I weighed in first thing in the morning, and that would be my Day 1 for the week. Now I am weighing in at an evening meeting, and I can't decide if it makes more sense to count that day as my first day or the last.

I'm also tracking on the app, and it's not really an issue on there, but I liked paper tracking before and being able to look back and see at a glance how my week went food/activity/other-wise.
LitChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 04:07 PM   #2  
Less of a Better Me

I don't paper track, but I think the answer is the same whether you paper track or do it online.

Basically you can start your food week whenever you want to. Your food week and your weigh in week don't have to match. Mine did, though, during most of my weight loss. I weighed in on Saturday and I made Saturday the first day of my WW week.
Koshka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 04:20 PM   #3  

I've always wondered about this, too!

I've always weighed in during the evening WW meeting, and I always started my week on Thursday, but I always wondered if that was the "right" thing to do or not. *L*
PharmGirl522 is offline   Reply With Quote