Old 02-03-2014, 04:57 PM   #1  
Don't Stop Believing!!!!

S/C/G: 222/Ticker/150

Height: 5'5 1/2

Default WW Point System

I work 12 night shift 3 to 5 days a week, but on my days off, I am generally on a day shift schedule. I go to my first WW meeting in the am and I am super excited. The question I have is after the 2 week simple start and I go to points... Do I do the points from midnight to midnight?

I'm not sure? any advice?
donijo23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 06:22 PM   #2  
Never Giving Up

S/C/G: Going from chubby to not

Quote:
Originally Posted by donijo23 View Post
I work 12 night shift 3 to 5 days a week, but on my days off, I am generally on a day shift schedule. I go to my first WW meeting in the am and I am super excited. The question I have is after the 2 week simple start and I go to points... Do I do the points from midnight to midnight?

I'm not sure? any advice?
just plan your three meals any way you would regularly eat them over a 24 hour period. If you want to count the points from 12 midnight to 12 midnight that should be up to you. The Weight Watcher Leader at your meeting is there to help you plan your points the best ways for your schedule. Ask her to help you that is what she is there for.
Serenity100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 11:53 PM   #3  
Don't Stop Believing!!!!

S/C/G: 222/Ticker/150

Height: 5'5 1/2

Serenity,
Thank you for your responce. Hopefully I will get the hang of it!
donijo23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 12:09 AM   #4  
I got this

S/C/G: 206/162/135

Height: a little over 5'2

Yup, what Serenity said! I used to work graveyard so it was a bit weird at first but you do get the hang of it. Planning is key!!!
amandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 12:23 AM   #5  
Less of a Better Me

You can run your "day" whenever you want to run it. I basically consider my day from when I get up to when I go to bed. I stay up late so I sometimes have snacks after midnight. So, if it is Monday and then midnight comes and it is technically now Tuesday I count my points for that after midnight snack as being on Monday. I could instead say that was a snack on Tuesday but it is easier for me to just run it from when I get up until I go to bed.
Koshka is offline   Reply With Quote