Old 05-28-2013, 10:17 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 239/198/160

Height: 5'4"

Default fell off the wagon...how do I start again?!

Last month on my birthday I weighted in at my smallest weight in about 2 years (213lb). I then made the mistake of celebrating a little too much and by the following week I was 217. Now for the past month I have been trying to get back on track and just can't. Every week I am still 217! What can I do to get back on track? I just feel like I am lacking motivation but I can't figure out why. I haven't lost weight in a whole month. I need serious help. I'm afraid that I'm going to quit and go back to my old ways and gain all of my weight back!
IamJordanNicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 10:28 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 201/154.6/135

Height: 5'6"

I've done the same thing. One small celebration kind of leads to a week and next thing you know it every day is a battle. My biggest problem is I hold on to those cheat days and punish myself for them.

Forgive yourself for that week and try to mentally start anew. Remember why you started in the first place and try to find that spark again.

You know that you won't forgive yourself if you keep gaining so make the decision and get back on track. I believe in you!!
CaityCait88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 12:31 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 175.4/174.0/135

Height: 5'3"

I had this very thing happen to me at the beginning of the month. I had a girls weekend and that turned into a girls week and then a girls two-week, etc. I decided to have a major reset last weekend and am on my way to losing the weight I gained during that time. I purged my house of the food that was sabotaging my weight loss and stocked up on the healthy food. Then I spent a day (well, several hours) researching weight loss blogs for inspiration. Seeing before and after pictures and envisioning myself crossing the finish line helped re-motivate me.

Figure out what motivates you the most and let that inspire you. I have a trip planned for the end of summer and I can't imagine still being the same size (I'd cry for sure) when I go so I try to use that as motivation, too. Wishing you the best and look forward to hearing good news from you soon!

Last edited by TerrapinMode; 05-28-2013 at 12:34 PM.
TerrapinMode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 10:30 PM   #4  

It happens to me all the time. Sometimes, you just have to do it. WW gives you all the tools you need. You know it works when you just follow the plan. So even if you don't feel like it, just make yourself stick with it for a week. Once you start losing weight again, and you start feeling more energetic, you'll have your motivation back.
Amy8888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 10:18 AM   #5  
Knowing I'm worth it!

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'7"

It happens to us all. I just had a bad weekend and I have to forgive and move on. What I have learned is that it has nothing to do with motivation and everything to do with commitment. Commit today to stay within your points and then commit to do the same tomorrow.
Teresa66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 08:13 PM   #6  

Thank you all! For the past 2 days I have been planning my days in the morning that way I won't eat over my points. I'm also not letting myself go out for the next 3 weekends. I really want to meet my 10% goal before I leave for Jamaica and I only have 6lbs to go. Hopefully I will have a loss this week and that will help motivate me to keep going. I really do want this, but sometimes I get too caught up in the NOW.
Old 06-04-2013, 11:11 PM   #7  

Just wanted to give a quick update...I had my weigh in today and.....I lost 3.2lbs! I followed plan to a T this week so I know that I can do it, and that it works as long as I do! Thank you all for your support!
Old 06-04-2013, 11:48 PM   #8  
Updating my software ;)

S/C/G: KGs: 82 / ?? / 55

Height: 5ft

My advice is to remind yourself why you wanted to lose weight in the first place. I almost fell off the band wagon this month and all it took to get me back on was my exercise (a 30 min jog) to 'beat some sense into me'. Get back onto your WW diet and forget about your celebration, in regards to your weight loss, and pick up from where you left off.

Last edited by Rhiko; 06-04-2013 at 11:48 PM.
Rhiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 07:27 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 219/196/145

Height: 5'5"

I am in the same boat as you, keep it up you can do it!
allforHisglory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 11:35 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 168 / 168 / 130

Height: 5.6

Same here! I fell off the wagon for the last two weeks and I don't remember ever really celebrating it just kind of happened. There was that moment in my mind that said, "oh it won't matter, I'll have some fun and start fresh next week." Well next week didn't come and I was worried it would never but I started fresh this morning, read my list of reasons why I wanted to lose weight and I stuck to my plan of eating right and exercise all day. Just sticking to it for one day really seems to re-motivate me and make me realize that I am not just a weak animal, I can do this! You can too!
SweetyKins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 04:45 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 200/See Ticker/130

Height: 4"11

Just start! Thats all I can say! Good luck
Krissypants29 is offline   Reply With Quote