Old 03-07-2013, 10:53 PM   #1  

Smile Weekly menu planning

Hi everyone. I'm starting WW at Home and wonder if there is a tool that lets you plan your week's meals including the points values. I know I can do this on paper, but it would be great to be able to do this online and have to enter it just once. I've done some searching but the WW website has so much I'm finding it a little hard to navigate. Any ideas much appreciated. Thanks!
numi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 06:47 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 278.4/see siggy/178.4

Height: 5'6"

I don't know of any sites that lets you do menu planning online and included points. However, I know that there are a bunch of blogs with WW friendly recipes that include the per serving point values. No figuring since the blogs author has done it for you.

Emily Bites
Skinny Taste
LaLoosh
Slender Kitchen

are some sites we use pretty regularly.

HTH
gooch100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 07:00 AM   #3  
Sassafrass

S/C/G: 325/240/175

Height: 5'5"

I plan weekly every week. I take one day and enter all of my recipes into the builder and then when I hit save it asks me the specifics as to when I ate/what meal/etc. At that time I add it to my planner using the date function.

Also, if I add it to the recipe builder and don't have the time (or don't feel like) adding it to the week I will just save the recipe and then when it's eaten I can add it to the specific day (it'll pull the recipe right up when you start to search using the recipe name.)

I also use a Word Template for "menu planning" and I track all of the points on there and tape it up in my kitchen (for a quick reference if I want to move things around.)

Hope this all makes sense!
SoMuchFattitude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 09:17 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 245/tracker/162

Height: 5`3

emeals.com has a Portion Control plan that has 7 dinners with point values included. I love it!
geekmadre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 09:55 AM   #5  
WW Moderator

You can pre-track on the WW site, or on the WW phone app. You can use the recipe builder and type it all in, and add in your other foods, and change accordingly.
Jennifer 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 09:50 PM   #6  

Thanks, everyone, for your very helpful replies. My goal is to plan out all of meals for the upcoming week during the weekend and then just modify if I go off-plan.

I used to think I knew how to eat healthily, but I'm finding that I have to relearn (or maybe learn from scratch). These resources - and 3FC generally - is so great for this!

Have a fun weekend.
numi2 is offline   Reply With Quote