Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2012, 03:34 AM   #1  
Made of Starstuff

Wink WW Weekly Chit Chat: 8/27 - 9/2

Hello everyone! Welcome to WW Weekly Chit Chat!

This is a thread for any and all WW users to get to know each other. To talk about their days or weeks. Whether it's plan-related or not. Just a comfy area to chat about things in general. Grab a chair, pick up a cup of hot tea or coffee and relax with everyone!

Please join in at any time
Old 08-28-2012, 11:51 AM   #2  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Ok I think this is a week where my 4 months of stalling is finally breaking free! I am down 3lbs this week and I am determined to keep it off and not slack on my exercise. That being said LOL

please please please my fellow chickies keep me on track xxoo
Old 08-28-2012, 08:52 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

My scale is starting to move (in the right direction) as well.....it must be a good time for us

Keep up the good work!!!
Old 08-29-2012, 12:55 PM   #4  
Work in Progress

Back at ya Chele!

Well so far so good I have worked out two whole whopping days in a row...must be getting back into the swing of things. Tonight is the workout with weights. I don't do this at the gym only because it seems I have to fight my way past the guys using the dumbells and staring at themselves in the mirror. Plus they take over the benches. So I have these old dvd's 'the firm' I actually have 4 or 5 of them but I use one that concentrates first on upper body then on lower. So I am using a 12" step and 10, 7, 5 lbs weights and ankle weights. Both upper and lower body combined takes me about 70 min. It works me out hard but I think if I can continue this I will build more muscle...which will burn more calories...which will result in weight loss.
Old 08-29-2012, 06:12 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 208/Ticker/135

Height: 5'5 1/2

Looks like everybody is doing great! Yay!

Me too so far so good. Today I peeked at the weight just want to see if it went down. Been tracking food even though last weekend I ate all my WP already. So yeah I lost maybe about 3 lbs. I wish it was my WI today so it will be a final weight hehehehe. Well we see on saturday if I can keep this up

Well have a good day y'all!
Old 08-29-2012, 06:49 PM   #6  
It's ME!

Hi ladies

Hope it is ok for me to join your group! My name is Julia and I'm from Christchurch, New Zealand. I have done Weight Watchers successfully but fell off plan and am now back up near my heaviest weight. Rejoined last night and am looking forward to getting back on the wagon!

Day 1 is going well so far. Thank goodness for that strong day 1 resolve - there is an office shout today and the staffroom is full of cakes and savouries (little meat pies) and other goodies that are not going to help me. Thankfully I'm not tempted but I know it's not always going to be so easy to keep my resolve.

My goal for this week is to do lots of reading about the new Pro Points system and to plan some meals and write myself a good shopping list.

Old 08-30-2012, 08:21 PM   #7  
Work in Progress

myfavisblue keep strong for that saturday weigh in you can do it!

LittleKiwi welcome! so glad you can join us It is always so exciting when you start and to keep the resolve not to let those small temptations get in the way of the bigger goal.

Well chickies I went to the gym today and my legs just screamed at me...yelling what are you doing we are too tired to play with the elliptical machine today. Well today was one of the few times I gave in and did not make my 60 min and only went 50. I just ran out of steam, so I need to examine why I lost energy like that. I am thinking I did not eat great at lunch (went out with my mom and had 1/2 BLT and a few tator totds) when I should have had some fruit and nuts...tomorrow will be better
Old 09-01-2012, 04:58 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 207/212/155

Height: 5'9

I've been on for 5 weeks now and lost 3.6lbs. Last week I gained so now I am averaging .7lbs a week.
Old 09-02-2012, 10:58 PM   #9  
Work in Progress

steller that is great and you are off to a good start you are doing great. I feel kinda yukki did not make it to the gym the last few days so am afraid to get on the scale....oh well maybe tomrrow

Happy Labor day everyone
Closed Thread