Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2012, 06:24 AM   #1  
Made of Starstuff

Cool WW Weekly Chit Chat: 6/18 - 6/24

Hello everyone! Welcome to WW Weekly Chit Chat!

This is a thread for any and all WW users to get to know each other. To talk about their days or weeks. Whether it's plan-related or not. Just a comfy area to chat about things in general. Grab a chair, pick up a cup of hot tea or coffee and relax with everyone!

Please join in at any time
Old 06-18-2012, 10:28 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 208/Ticker/135

Height: 5'5 1/2

Hi chickies!!!

Been MIA for awhile. I am now here at east coast visiting my sister. And yes been having a bad week (eating/tracking wise). Been eating like crazy and its hard to track. That being said I havent been tracking for a week now. Well some days I would start the day tracking but at the end of the day I dont track anymore. Because I am asian all the food we eat are hard to track . Now its my new week again and this morning started tracking again. I will be here for another week so hopefully I can get back on track or if not I will just do it when I get back home . Yes I did gain weight like 5 lbs from the last WI . I am just hoping this is just water retention or still being bloated these past days. I still do my insanity workout everyday though so at least I still get some workout

Enough of my rants. I hope this weight gain is just what I said earlier and loose it again when I get back on track. Before it was like 6 lbs till my 10% goal but because of this weight gain its getting further away

Ok enough really with my rants hahahahah. Well hope you guys had a good weekend and enjoy the rest of your days! Later chickies!!

Last edited by myfavisblue; 06-18-2012 at 10:30 AM.
Old 06-18-2012, 01:04 PM   #3  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Just have a good time myfav...enjoy your visit

As for me last we was ok I am getting back on track but am really bloated today and my WI is tomorrow so I hope it all goes down. I am on the finishing stages of painting my home office and am really excited to get it done. Now we are talking about doing the master bedroom and bath whoo hoo. Thats from ceiling to floor!

Yesterday I spend about 4 hours driving and did not make it to the gym but am still pretty sore from Saturdays workout in the yard....3 hours worth my arms are so sore from pulling weeds, emptying the bag on the lawn morwer etc.

I hope you all have a good week I will check in later
Old 06-18-2012, 05:43 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 272/see tracker/170

Height: 5'11"

I've been having a hard time this week. At work its been stressful and I'm starting to go back to my old habits with food (food was my coping for emotional issues). I'm not feeling motivated to exercise or eat like I should - I just feel blah. I'm not proud to say that I'm unmotivated, but I want to get out of this rut! I want to feel that spark again! I just hope this is phase that I'll get over soon!!
Old 06-19-2012, 08:38 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

I finally got some antibiotics so that hopefully my "cold that turned into a sinus infection" will go away! I already feel 10 times better from taking my first dose of the antibiotics, so that's good!!

In even better news, today is our last day of school for another year!!! Freedom is so close...only a few more hours I am very excited for summer break and am kicking it off with a bang tomorrow morning when I head up to Montreal for a couple days to meet up with my friend for a long weekend. There will be tons of walking and I'm going to pack some breakfast type things/snacks so that I can hopefully stay on track.

I've had a bit of a trouble staying on track this week with the end of the school year festivities and being sick, but summer is a brand new start for me and this summer is going to be all about me! With the stress that I've had this year with certain aspects of teaching, I'm excited to spend some time destressing and enjoying my time off. And what better way to do that than to spend time on me and getting me healthier and happier so that I can come back to school in September relaxed and rejuvenated for another school year!
Old 06-19-2012, 09:33 AM   #6  
girl disappearing

S/C/G: 311/239.2/195

Hi everyone!

I have my first 5K this Saturday and I'm starting to psych myself out. I've been running before work yesterday and today and my mile time is awful. Blah. It's all mental, I know that I'm capable of better. Last few weeks I was kicking butt and now I'm not. Blah.
Old 06-19-2012, 06:47 PM   #7  
Work in Progress

Kireos hang in there hon...we all have been through phases like that just try not to give in you will only make you feel worse espeically when you get your mojo back When I get like that I find myself pouring through cookbooks to find new and untried recipes..for some reason that will do it for me.

Chele I am so glad you are feeling better and a trip north sound like such a great time and a great get away

Tudor your are going to kick some butt this weekend I know it!

Well today I finished the second coat of paint on my home office and let me tell you what chickies...a professional painter I am not but I can live with it. I choose a sage green walls and then refreshed the white ceiling. So now all I have left to do is put some pictures up.

I made it to the gym today too which is good since I skipped yesterday in leu of painting. DH is telling me now we need to tackle the master bedroom--yikes

Ok I am off for now have a great rest of your day
Old 06-20-2012, 02:28 PM   #8  

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancylmrn View Post
Kireos hang in there hon...we all have been through phases like that just try not to give in you will only make you feel worse espeically when you get your mojo back When I get like that I find myself pouring through cookbooks to find new and untried recipes..for some reason that will do it for me.
Thank you so much Nancy! Its funny you mentioned how you find yourself in cookbooks when you find yourself in the "unmotivated" phase because I do that myself when I'm feeling blue! I love reading through cookbooks! I thought about what you said and so I went to the store last night and started to looked through the ww cookbooks and found myself excited and motivated again! It was like magic! Thank you for the encouragement I needed!

Weight in this afternoon! Hoping this unmotivated week didn't set me back to much. *keeping fingers crossed!*
Old 06-20-2012, 04:42 PM   #9  

Just had my weigh in!!! I lost 3lbs! Not sure how I did that but it's helping motivate me to stick to the plan!!
Old 06-20-2012, 06:27 PM   #10  
girl disappearing

Congrats, Kireos! That's awesome!
Old 06-21-2012, 10:27 AM   #11  
Fatty-atty-umpkin

Height: 5'4"

Hi ladies... new here to the thread, hope you don't mind me chiming in.

Joined WW in January and was successful on it, losing 30 lbs. However the last two months have been rough as I cancelled my WW membership and decided to do it on my own. Since then I've found it very hard to get back on the wagon, and each time I tried I failed.

So this past week I finally decided to put my foot down and just do it. I'm now back on plan for 2 days in a row. The first week of getting back on plan is the hardest for me. I know that if I can make it through the first week, then I'll be okay. I think it has something to do with the cravings for mass amounts of carbs lol.

I would love to get to know many of you here... seems like a supportive group.
Old 06-21-2012, 09:29 PM   #12  
Work in Progress

Good job Kireos that is awesome

kc82 welcome to the forum! As a rule we are a supportive bunch and I love hearing all the good, bad and uglies.

So yesterday I was doing so good until I went downstairs to watch a little tv.....and DH left a large bag of peanut m&m's on the sofa...don't know how it happened but my hand just kept reaching insite and grabing 2 or 3 here 2 or 3 there after awhile I had no idea how many I really ate but the scale this am showed a 1lb gain...

So today I ate light and did a good hour at the gym and hope that will move back off of me I hate it when I eat mindlessly, that is my trigger
Old 06-22-2012, 12:16 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 248/167/150

Height: 5'6

Lost 1lb this week which brought me to 75lb lost in total.... however, they didnt have a charm for my keychain! bummer lol. They said they had to order it in and havent yet. Ah well. Looking forward to it though, i feel like ive worked hard for it
Old 06-24-2012, 01:19 PM   #14  
girl disappearing

So my first 5K was yesterday! I finished in about 47/48 minutes (I was so excited just to finish I totally spaced on paying attention the final time! How crazy is that?!). I'm super proud of myself just for running in it and finishing, especially because it was at the Cleveland Zoo which has some INSANE hills and we had to run up them twice to get the 3.1 miles.

Best part was, the first person I saw when I crossed the finish line was my college roommate! She's a runner too and knew I was running in this one, so even though she was done, like, 20 minutes ahead of me she still hung out and waited for me to finish!
Old 06-24-2012, 11:02 PM   #15  
Work in Progress

mercury you are so awesome!
and Tudor OMG congrats I am so proud of you! I want to do a happy dance for you both

you really inspire me! You both have worked so hard now I feel like a slug

but I did get out and walk today...actually went to local zoo...and as always we learn something new from the zoo keepers

they red wolfs just had 5 pups a month ago and caught a glimce of one soo cute

anyway you all have a great night
Closed Thread