Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2012, 06:18 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

I had a really good week....or at least I thought I did! I had a gain last week at weigh in, but I expected that with traveling and everything over my school vacation week. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, so I knew that I had to get right back into it and I was ready. I ate within my points, worked out 5 out of the 6 days so far, and used some of my weekly/activity points, but I didn't go too crazy.

And...my weight has been creeping up EVERY DAY!!!! So annoying. I was 174.8 at weigh in and this morning (aka one day before the next weigh in), I am up to 178?!?!?! So freaking frustrating!!!

Up to this point, gains here and there at weigh in haven't bugged me too much but knowing that I'm probably going to have a gain two weeks in a row is starting to freak me out.
Old 04-27-2012, 11:16 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 208/Ticker/135

Height: 5'5 1/2

Hi! Beautiful People! Good morning!
Start of my week was looking..well.. not so good. I was happy last weight in that I lost 2 lbs. So of course was so happy and went all crazy last weekend and I did not even track what I ate that day. So I said to myself that's just one day and its till 6 days before the next weigh in. So monday started good tracking again.... BUT!! tuesday-thursday not sooo good! Did not even track the junk foods I ate. I only track the good stuff hahaha.. Bad bad bad me!! Yesterday I watched my neice poetry competition (she was 4th place!Yay!) so after the competition went out and ate at Fuddrucker (my first time!) and was opting to eating veggie burger but ended up eating Swiss melt buger. Ugh! (but was good lol ). Went to gym that evening but couldnt give my all because I felt I was still stuff from that food (Never again do a workout when I feel bloated! Its hard!). So I'm worried that on my WI I would gain instead of a loss. So I might not see OneDerland this weekend
Sorry guys for the rant! But from now on and onwards I promise myself to go back in track with tracking my points religiously.

Last edited by myfavisblue; 04-27-2012 at 11:17 AM.
Old 04-27-2012, 03:21 PM   #18  
Sally

S/C/G: 222.5/207.6/140

Height: 5' 3"

Big Greek Salad for dinner tonight, I planned this without doing the points on the dressing....won't make that mistake again...lol. I can use it all and still have 2 points left, but 7 points for the dressing...wow. Tomorrow morning is WI, then a friend is meeting me in front of the WW location and we are going out for breakfast. Looking to maintain this week, as last week was a great one. 8 more pounds to go to reach my goal before putting on a Bathing suit. I won't be making that, but I got close and with living life and loving it....I am ok with that. So it will take me a few more weeks, I will still make that goal for the summer season.
Old 04-27-2012, 06:49 PM   #19  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Well I just need to complain a tad LOL I have not made it to the gym three days in a row and I am up 1 lb...actually I am surprised that is all I am up. Even thought no exercising and some poor choices in the evening I did track every bite so the gain is no ones fault but my own. I just n (gosh it was hard to read the stuff I ate, even harder to really track it) I needed to beat myself up in front of you chicks to get me back on track.

So today I have really pushed the water and going to eat a nice dinner with baby scallops and steamed veggies.

Hopefully I will be back to normal this weekend
Old 04-28-2012, 01:03 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 172/172/152

Height: 5'3"

Hi all, just checking in. Had an OK week. Inconsistent, but not terrible. I did have a gain but it was still within my 2 lbs of maintenance, so I'm ok with that.

Does anyone else ever feel like being on this board too much (the whole thing, not specifically WW) gets you a little too obsessed with eating? Sometimes I just need to take a break. It's good for a while, then it makes me want to eat badly. Not sure if it's rebellion or just reading some of the stuff that people say on here. Maybe it's just me, I dunno? Trying to check in and stay accountable though
Old 04-29-2012, 10:47 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 208/Ticker/135

Height: 5'5 1/2

I'm back with the news. Today was my weigh in and yes I gained 0.6 lbs. I knew it all along becasue I know I did eat bad this whole week indulging in all my fav junk food and not tracking points. Not too sad though (just a little) because I know it was my fault. So looks like that OneDerland is still out of reach. Hopefully I will do better this coming week and I might POSSIBLY see OneDerland next weigh in
Old 04-29-2012, 10:35 PM   #22  
Go Blue!

S/C/G: 286.8/180.6/145

My big excitement for the weekend - getting 100 lb charm! I have a class now at the same time as my old meetings so it's taken me a couple of weeks to figure out what I wanted to do instead and get back to meetings. My plan is to attempt to crawl out of bed early and go to the meeting before the class so I can see the same leader. One week down, another seven? I think before this class ends. Oof.

My husband makes fun of me because I keep them all front and center next to my monitor at home but insist on keeping them all packaged up.

Last edited by Somni; 04-29-2012 at 10:36 PM.
Old 04-30-2012, 06:22 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

Congratulations Somni!!!! What a great achievement
Closed Thread