Old 01-30-2012, 02:45 PM   #1  
Amazing will be me

Default "The wendy Plan"?

Someone mentioned this on another post and now im intrigued ive googled it and im still not 100% on understanding it and was hoping someone could shead some light?

Im gathering its about fluctuating your points? But is this with or without your weekly points?

I generally used around about half my weeklys per week , sometimes less and sometimes all.
It just depends.

So would adding them and sharing them all out really make a difference? even tho somedays i wouldnt be able to eat them all?

Im at a plea tu with my weightloss and really want a loss next week, in one sense im willing to try anything but if im being honest i really love the ww plan its a way of life for me now so maybe this would be good to try.

Need it explained a bit more tho
lucky8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 03:44 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 156/152.2/130

Height: 5'4

I have done this in the past and it has helped me out in a rut but you have to be really strict with your food. The plan adds up to about 1/2 of your extra points. I actually have a postcard infront of me that tells me how many points on what days...I will give you what it says but remember it's based on the old Flex plan when I had only 19 points to eat...it's easily adjustable

Day 1: 19 pts (eat all your AP's if needed)
Day 2: 24 pts (eat only 1/2 AP's if earned over 4, so say you earn 6 you only get 2 AP's)
Day 3: 20 pts (all AP's)
Day 4: 34 pts (no AP'S)...this is your super high day (SHD)
Day 5: 19 pts (all AP's)
Day 6: 23 pts (1/2 AP'S)
Day 7: 21 pts (all AP's)

so with this you eat 27 extra points. I hope this helps
mom2my3angels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 03:54 PM   #3  
Amazing will be me

so how would this work for me?

Im on pro points

34pts per day and 49 weekly

Last edited by lucky8; 01-30-2012 at 03:54 PM.
Old 01-30-2012, 04:29 PM   #4  
go ticker go!

S/C/G: 291/245.4/195

Height: 5'10"

http://www.wendie-plan.com/

Input your info and it will give you a breakdown. I have not tried it yet but I am going to try this week since I have not had a loss the last two weeks. It is using most of your weekly points but I guess just the way they are distributed is supposed to do something for your metabolism.
begoodjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 04:34 PM   #5  
Amazing will be me

Quote:
Originally Posted by begoodjen View Post
http://www.wendie-plan.com/

Input your info and it will give you a breakdown. I have not tried it yet but I am going to try this week since I have not had a loss the last two weeks. It is using most of your weekly points but I guess just the way they are distributed is supposed to do something for your metabolism.
Thank you hunni ill have a look x
Old 01-30-2012, 04:43 PM   #6  
Amazing will be me

Sorted ..........going to give it a try this week will let you know how i get on.

One quick question tho.............if you choose to do it for a few weeks can you change your "big day" or does it have to be the same ?
Old 01-30-2012, 05:18 PM   #7  

I would put your big day as close to your start as possible but I always made my big day on a Saturday or Sunday.

Let me know how it goes.
Old 02-01-2012, 04:04 PM   #8  
Amazing will be me

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2my3angels View Post
I would put your big day as close to your start as possible but I always made my big day on a Saturday or Sunday.

Let me know how it goes.
Do you follow the wendy plan all the time hun? or just when ya stuck on normal plan?
Old 02-01-2012, 09:27 PM   #9  

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky8 View Post
Do you follow the wendy plan all the time hun? or just when ya stuck on normal plan?
When I was doing ww my 1st time (I just started back again) I would do the plan when I was in a rut or bored or stalled. I would follow it for a month or so. The problem I have is you have to be REALLY strict and plan really well. I have considered going back and forth on a weekly basis to keep my body guessing.

The thing with the Wendy plan is it's made to keep your body guessing so it doesn't get use to just one set point every day.

Good luck and keep me posted on how it goes
Old 02-02-2012, 12:57 AM   #10  
go ticker go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky8 View Post
Sorted ..........going to give it a try this week will let you know how i get on.
Let us know how it goes and I will too...I weigh in on Friday. I am liking it so far, seems easier for some reason.
Old 02-02-2012, 01:48 PM   #11  
Amazing will be me

I will do , im finding it okay so far i weigh in Mon ....hard to get around that ya allowed so many points per day and my lowest points on a wednesday is actually 34 (which is my usually point allowance) so im eaing more.

I find my food is digesting faster and ive had more energy past few days.

I did cheekily step on the scale this morning and ive dropped the 2lbs i gained and i havent shifted that for 3 weeks whilst on plan.

So maybe it is working.........but weigh day will tell or not but so far so good
Old 02-03-2012, 12:07 PM   #12  
Up and at 'em...again!

S/C/G: 203.4/170.4/140.0

Height: 5'0"

I've done the Wendie Plan several times and I have to say, I find following that a lot easier than just sticking with the exact same number of points every day. Plus, I mean, there are just days when I'm hungrier than usual (especially if it's a workout day) so that works out well for me. I've not actually had a "plateau" so I can't speak for whether it helps with that, but I do find that I tend to lose a bit more during the weeks when I use the Wendie Plan.
Snoofie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 10:35 PM   #13  
go ticker go!

I weighed in today and lost 1.2 lbs. Not the "whoosh" I was hoping for but better than the last couple of weeks. I'm going to stick with Wendie for a couple more weeks and see what happens. I do actually find it easier though which is funny because I thought it would be more restrictive.

Jen
Old 02-04-2012, 12:22 AM   #14  

Quote:
Originally Posted by begoodjen View Post
I weighed in today and lost 1.2 lbs. Not the "whoosh" I was hoping for but better than the last couple of weeks. I'm going to stick with Wendie for a couple more weeks and see what happens. I do actually find it easier though which is funny because I thought it would be more restrictive.

Jen
Congrats on the loss...I find it easier if you can be strinct and not cheat
Old 02-06-2012, 08:03 AM   #15  
Amazing will be me

well folwks , wendy plan went great as far as i was concerned , i liked the flexibility of it however mid week id lost 2lbs ..........this morning i gained 3lbs.

Really dont understand im fed up

im taking a weeks break from weight watchers this week to do a cleanse diet eat clean and healthy and up my fruit and veg more and make soups see if i can kick start my motabolism and motivation again