Old 10-24-2011, 07:29 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 248/167/150

Height: 5'6

Default Weekly Chat - October 24th - 31st.

Hi Guys, 1 week till Halloween... wooohoooo. I dont know how many of you love this holiday as much as i do. I just have to not eat any candies

I went to weigh in on saturday, and was suprised to have lost 3.5lbs. I felt so badly about the week before that i kicked it into high gear. went to the gym a few times and ate really well. I am so excited about hitting onederland. I think the anxiety of getting there was really overwhelming. I feel re-motivated and refreshed, and this is a new week. Almost tuesday and i have been eating like a champion. Gym tonite, tomorrow and wed. weigh in on friday. I am sitting at last weigh in at 200.4lbs....... is it possible i can be UNDER 200 this week?? I have packed my bags, and i am ready for Onederland!! I so hope i can keep my tears in check when it does happen..i dont wanna embarass myself lol.
mercuryblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 09:38 PM   #2  
I'm a princess.True story

S/C/G: 184.6/132.8/140

Height: 5'8''

mercuryblue : you GO girl! I wish you soooo much your onderland. You diserve it 150%!

---

I went running tonight, I did 6.77k, it was the farthest I never ran! I'm kinda dead right now but really proud of me I'm also alone for 2 nights, the bf being away for job in Montreal... When I'm alone I don't want to cook as much as when we're together... I'll need to find something quick to eat that is NOT junkfood!

Have a great week everyone!
TurboMammoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 09:39 PM   #3  
Go Blue!

S/C/G: 286.8/180.6/145

Mercuryblue: Oh wow, SO CLOSE.. That's incredible! (And also incredibly frustrating I'm sure lol) Congrats on such a great loss this week!

Turbomammoth: That's so fantastic that you have a new running NSV, congrats!

Last edited by Somni; 10-24-2011 at 10:59 PM.
Somni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 01:29 PM   #4  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

mercuryblue all I can say is WOW

Turbo that is fantastic I never got past a 3k

I was down 1 this week but I am really proud that I have been to the gym 8 days in a row
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 03:03 AM   #5  

S/C/G: SW 268/ CW 202.4/ GW 150

Height: 5'1

you can do it mercury blue, I'm sure of it!

wow turbo, that is awesome! I'm running a 5k in like 10 days... I'm only up to 3K so far :-/

nancy, consistency is awesome! way to go!

I dropped back down below 200 myself this week... just barely *laughs* Here is to hoping it sticks I'm off to a good start at least, I put in 40 min at the gym yesterday and an hour and a half today. I did this new class called "Willpower & Grace" ... it was really hard but really neat.
patchymama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 09:51 AM   #6  

nancylmrn : gym for 8 days in a row! WOW. That is so impressive! If I work out more than 3 days in a row, I get sooo much sore muscles lol Way to go, girl!

patchy : You can do it!!! 3k is already more than the half of the 5k, you're almost there

I downloaded the Reel Steal soundtrack (oh yeah, the Hugh Jackman movie, god I love that man) and it is usually sooo not my type of music (more into indie rock) but wow that kind of music helps me to work out! I was running with that on monday and I was just feeling like I was going to war lol Plus the beat is great and it helps me to have a better pace while running. I guess I'd just have to find music that don't make me looks like I'm going to kill someone with the Eminem attitude and all... LOL
Old 10-26-2011, 10:55 AM   #7  

hahahah Turbo that is funny. I totally run to Eminem ..... I'll have to take a look at the soundtrack. I've heard the movie itself is surprisingly fantastic.
Old 10-26-2011, 11:18 AM   #8  

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchymama View Post
hahahah Turbo that is funny. I totally run to Eminem ..... I'll have to take a look at the soundtrack. I've heard the movie itself is surprisingly fantastic.
Well I wasnt a big fan of the guy but I'm starting to love him more and more for my workout! He's now on my Ipod playlist called ''Get he h*** out of the streets, I'm working out!''

For the movie, I went with the bf, and we both reaaaally enjoyed it! There's Hugh Jackman (enough said), the soundtrack is really good, the little actor kid isfunny and the robot effects are honestly awesome. Totally worth it!
Old 10-27-2011, 11:49 AM   #9  

Thanks guys. I am eating well this well... trying to atleast. Did 3 days at the gym. I tracked every day...thats been hard for me lately. Soooo... here is to hoping that tomorrows weigh in will be kind to me.

FYI - I love you all
Old 10-27-2011, 01:21 PM   #10  

Good love for you WI, mercuryblue

On a funny note (well, everyone except me thought it was funny, so I guess it is lol), I had a haircut last night. Took off about 2 inches of lenght and I now have a bang, which is a HUUUUGE change for me, never had that ever before.

So this guy from my lab come in this morning while I'm working, look at me, and starts laughing. I'm like 'Well, there's someone who doesn't like my new hairstyle now hehe'', which was okay with me.

Then the guy stop laughing and ask me ''What character is it for?''
-What character...?
-Well.. your hair.. isn't it for Halloween?
-... WHAT THE...!!

And now it's the running gag of the day in the lab lol

Have a good day everyone!

Last edited by TurboMammoth; 10-28-2011 at 07:31 AM. Reason: typo
Old 10-27-2011, 08:22 PM   #11  

oh my, did you punch him in the face? I totally would have. Ok probably not but sheesh! I cut off all my hair recently too, it was needed.

Good thoughts for your Mercury!

I tried a new class at the gym today, BodyFlow..... I loved it! My muscles were so sore and it helped so much. Like yoga but cooler!
Old 10-28-2011, 01:17 PM   #12  

OOOOHHHHH EMMMMM GEEEEEEEEE I am officially in ONEDERLAND! well... lol i was cutting it close for sure! 199.9lbs haha. I lost 0.5lb, but i will TAKE IT!

SOooOOooOooOoooooo happy. I will be busting my butt to get the rest of this weight off!!

Turbo.... dudes are terribly insensitive at the best of times, please do not take notice to anything he said to you. I wouldnt have punched him in the nose for sure lol.
Old 10-28-2011, 03:57 PM   #13  

mercury : YAY FOR YOU! This is so cool, you must be thrilled! What a good energy boost foryou weight loss journey!!! I'm so happy for you, congrats on getting your Onederland

patchy et mercury : the poor ''is it for halloween'' had some for his money. I'm not the shy type girl who would have been sad by his remark, I just got :O OMG ARE YOU FREAKIN KIDDING ME!

He's a bit culturally challenged, so I forgive him. He's from Africa and wasn't really knowing what Halloween was about... I think he was confuse about all the dressing up thingy plus me changing my hairstyle suddenly LOL
Old 10-30-2011, 03:26 PM   #14  
One Pound at a Time

S/C/G: 190/149/150

Height: 5'6"

Eminem is always on my workout playlist too. My favorite song is "soldier." So I was on vacation this week and didn't make the best choices. I didn't really overeat, but I had burgers, fries, pizza, etc. Vegetables were almost nonexistant unless they came on top of my sandwich or pizza. Lol. Oh well, I had a pound and a half buffer under my goal weight so hopefully after a few days of being back on track I won't be up too high!
OnceUponADrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 09:34 AM   #15  

:Onceuponadrive, I hope your WI will be alright. This is SO cool that you're already at your goal weight... That is so inspiring I'll have to try out the ''soldier'' eminem track, I'm short of 2 songs for my 7k soundtrack

Happy Halloween everyone