3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Watchers (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-watchers-18/)
-   -   Weekly WW Chat March 28 - Apr 3 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-watchers/229128-weekly-ww-chat-march-28-apr-3-a.html)

BlueEyes83 04-01-2011 12:26 PM

I would also participate, I weigh myself everyday at home anyways but of course my home scale is always 2.8lbs less then at WW since I wear clothes there :p

Spooky 04-01-2011 12:30 PM

And my scale is about 3# more than WW, even without clothes on! Funny how every scale is different.

I will start the thread! YAY! :carrot:

LisaP916 04-01-2011 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jinksie (Post 3783825)
lol has anyone not eaten before WI? :|
probably not, right? im considering it for tomorrow O_O; because i know my weight is as low as 205 first thing in the morning, and then eat breakfast, drink water, take vitamins, work out, and you're up 4lbs! =p
i know i cant not eat, i'll work out in the morning and eat right after (like i always do)... i'd hate to see a low loss again, when i know its more than the result i get... /sad face

I'm going to a 7:30am WI / meeting tomorrow then going to the gym afterwards, so I won't eat a real breakfast before then. I'll probably have coffee and a piece of fruit or a yogurt, but I don't like to eat before the gym. Makes me feel all oogy.

Jinksie 04-01-2011 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spooky (Post 3786640)
And my scale is about 3# more than WW, even without clothes on! Funny how every scale is different.

I will start the thread! YAY! :carrot:

i purposely try to wear light clothes to the WI.. i wore jeans when i joined O_O

Spooky 04-01-2011 12:43 PM

I did too! The adorable woman who weighed me in told me that my 'dungarees' weighed at least 2 lbs. Lol. I do wear the same thing to WW every week so that any change in my weight won't be clothing-related.

LitChick 04-01-2011 01:03 PM

Hello chickies :wave:

I had my meeting this morning and lost 2lbs, which means I got my 140 lb star! :carrot:

After the meeting, my friend (who is also a WWer) and I went for a bike ride, we did a little over 18 miles. I did not think it would be as cold or windy as it was, so I was freezing for most of the ride. My fingers (fingerless gloves) and toes (air vents in the cycling shoes) were numb. I came home and made myself a hot chocolate and took a nice hot shower!

Congrats to everyone who's had a loss this week and Jaedee, congrats on your first 5K!

Spooky, dungarees :lol: My body likes to hold back the week after a big loss, too. As long as you're anticipating it, you'll be good. :)

Spooky 04-01-2011 01:05 PM

Wow, 140 lbs lost! What an awesome milestone, Lesley! You must be *so* proud of yourself!

:carrot:

brookelynne 04-01-2011 04:19 PM

Congratulations to all for your successes! Lesley, 140 pounds lost is quite impressive. Kudos to you.

I WI at 7:30 on Saturday mornings, and I do not eat beforehand. I also wear the same type of clothing at every WI. I usually go to Zumba or cardio kickboxing right after WW, so I wear my workout clothes. Also, I eat my breakfast during the WW meeting, after I have safely weighed in. I try to replicate what I ate, and what I wore at my very first weigh-in, so that I can better account for any mysterious weight discrepancies.

Jinksie 04-01-2011 05:39 PM

i dont know what to eat for dinner :( i have 10 points available and i've already gotten all my HGH except like a cup more of vegetables.
im considering mac and cheese, or spaghettios, but im not really feeling hungry. I had the same issue yesterday. :|

Phae 04-02-2011 01:40 PM

Hi friends,
The past few days I have been eating on plan but not working out because I have been too distracted -- I got into grad school (teacher's college)!! This means I will be an elementary school teacher, which I've wanted all my life!! I start in September. But I have been busy researching places to live, tuition costs, etc. so that has been the main thing on my mind!!
But I'm hoping I find some time today to work out!! I have only earned 3 AP this week. :(