Old 03-24-2011, 09:35 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 175/141.5/125

Height: 5'3

Default Frequent...

This might be a lil too much information. But I never used to wake up to go pee. Now since starting WW I wake up at least once, sometimes twice a night. It's annoying because I already sorta suffer from insomnia. What is the deal?!

And before anyone mentions the extra water I am probably drinking because of eating healthy now.... Well, I sorta don't do that. I actually rarely drink anything. So that makes it even more baffling as to why I'm waking up to pee when I never did that before. Not even as a kid. It's frustrating.

Last edited by catahoula; 03-24-2011 at 09:37 PM.
catahoula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 09:49 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 195/180.2/165

Height: 5'9"

Is joining weight watchers the only thing that has changed in your life? Are you eating more fruits and veggies (which contain water)?

Try drinking water throughout the day. You'll pee more during the day and your body won't need to work so hard to filter fluids and you'll probably wake up less.
seagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 11:37 PM   #3  

Height: 5'4"

I was thinking fruits and veggies as well. Or fluids in general, other than water.
pointspluspioneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 03:13 PM   #4  
You can DOOO IT!

S/C/G: 223/*ticker*/150

Height: 5'6"

Excess urination could be a sign of many things.... best to check with a doc.

For me it was a sign of diabetes. I have to get up once during the night to go pee. Now I always drink a LOT of water in addition to all the fruits and veggies, so it's reasonable that I pee during the night, and I did talk to my doc. She said that it was the liquid, as my diabetes is under good control...
misstraveller is offline   Reply With Quote