Down 5.6lbs

• I was just too excited after my weigh in, I just had to share with you all. After a long hiatus off the program, last week was my first week back into the groove of things. I am happy to report I am down 5.6lbs!!!!!!

I have an amazing support group of friends and family, but you all are so motivational and inspirational I just had to share it with you, my online support group of friends

Feels so good to be back on track again and in the right direction. I'm a new member and would like to get a signature with my success to date, but there is a time period you have to wait for that. So here is a dancing carrot to celebrate my 5lbs lost. When I finally am allowed to have a signature I'll include a fancy ticker like all of you have.

Just wanted to share my good news!!!! Thank you to all of you, you really inspire me to keep on going with my journey!!! XOXOXO
  • wish there was a like button (lol)

grats
  • Congrats!!! That's awesome!!!
  • Thats incredible girl...! well done! I am going to my meeting in 30 min. I hope i did as well as you!
  • Thanks guys!! Let me know how you did Mercuryblue, good luck at the scales!!
  • Way to go!!! Bet it's a great feeling!
  • Great job! Keep it up!
  • well... definately not as good as you did, but i am down another 1.5 Last week was devastating to me, i didnt lose anything... so i was really bummed out. Today i got my 5% star!!! A small achievement, but a good one, none the less!
  • Congrats on reaching your 5%..... thats a great accomplishment!!! I haven't reached that yet since I'm starting from scratch again, but I can imagine its a good feeling!!
  • congrats! Keep up the good work!
  • Don't get down
    If you do not lose weight one week do not let it bring you down.
    Take your measurements now and record @ ww site. Then weekly, monthly, when you choose, remeasure.
    That is what gets me through if I do not lose. Last week the scale showed nada. But the tape showed a 3 inch loss (total). So, I could find something to be happy about. Good luck.
  • hey thats a great idea... i havent done the measurements yet. i should do that and take new measurements every other week. Awesome idea thanks :P

• congrats!! that is awesome!! keep it up!!
  • that's great!! congrats!