Old 01-30-2011, 07:38 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 240/212.0/170

Height: 5'10"

Default Costco pizza=devil spawn

I've been so freaking good the past few weeks! Been losing steadily...excited cuz I have a special occasion coming up on Saturday and wanted to especially stay on plan this week.

And then Costco pizza happened!!! Never had it before, but today had some time left over after shopping (very healthily, I might add), so I went over and got a whole pie for the fam.

Tasted pretty good, a little too much cheese. Had 3 of the skinny slices.

Figured I would count it as 2 regular size slices. Yes, I indulged a tiny bit. But I had points left over and I exercised for 45minutes on my elliptical at a prett high intensity today.

I decided to look up the nutritionL info just to see, and each 2slices is 19 POINTS!!!!!! Almost 30 POINTS!!!!!! I feel like throwing up!!

I still have 25 WP and all 24 of my AP left over but I feel disgusting. Gonna have to work my *** off the next few days. Weigh in is on Wednesday and I was hoping to make it to 10pounds this week.

anyway, thanks for the venting platform. Gotta get my butt in gear the rest of this week.
HopefulAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 07:46 PM   #2  
Marianne

S/C/G: 310/285/135

Height: 5'4"

Ghaaa That sucks!! I hate when that happens. I've done that before. I'm sure one meal like that wont kill your progress.
mmel3283 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 09:09 PM   #3  
I got this

S/C/G: 206/162/135

Height: a little over 5'2

Wow! I hate when that happens! I don't think it will impede your progress. It's just one bad day. Pick up and move on.
amandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 09:31 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 240/212.0/170

Height: 5'10"

Yea, thanks guys!!

I'm sure I'll be okay, but it sucks. Gotta be more prepared.
HopefulAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 11:46 PM   #5  
Mom to 2 beautiful boys!

S/C/G: 331/ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

I love their cheese pizza! It's so yummy! I know the temptation. I wonder if I didn't eat the crust at the end...Hmmm. NO NO NO ! Must say no, I am trying to be good too!
osu2k1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 11:48 PM   #6  
WW Moderator

You still have loads of points left over. I'm sure you'll make it to 10 pounds!
Jennifer 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 01:18 PM   #7  

You know what I do? We make our own little pizzas!

My boyfriend owns a breadmaker and I get him to make me whole wheat pizza dough. It only has the flour, yeast, water and something else in it--but he leaves out the oil, milk, etc. It still comes out perfectly and I grab a small chunk, maybe a little smaller than the size of my closed fist and roll it out, add some tomato sauce/tomato paste with a little garlic added to it for sauce, 1/4 cup of low fat mozzerella or provolone cheese and maybe 4 pepperonis(plus any veggie toppings you'd like) and you have a super tasty little pizza! Cooks in 10 minutes.

Jar the left over sauce and hold onto the dough and you can run home and make a little pizza in 15 minutes and it's about 6-7 P+ depending on your ingredients and probably way better than that costco pizza!
jhinako is offline   Reply With Quote