Old 11-05-2010, 09:41 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 183/ticker/130

Height: 5'5

Default Does anyone do the WW online program???

Just wondering if anyone has tried the online version of WW. I have been thinking about joining WW, but I just don't have time for a meeting every week. I used to go to WW, well I have gone, lost the weight, gained it back, gone back to WW, lost the weight, etc, etc, etc, so I know how to do everything. But I was curious to know how the online one works????
Liss1485 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 10:03 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 185/168/150

Height: 5'8

I do both online and meetings.I do that because when you buy a monthly pass you get unlimited meetings and online tools. I personally need those meetings to keep me accountable.The site itself I use the message boards everyday.They are actually free to the public. I find tracking food in the points tracker online to be so frustrating.It is so slow and if you leave and come back later to add more stuff it is frozen. Annoying. For me online is all about the message boards.Maybe it won't be slow for you.
Hope it helped.I am a lose it gained it back member too.
fitbyforty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 12:54 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 313/see ticker/150

I do weight watchers online. I really like it, I've been doing it for about a month now and it's been great. Like you I've joined, lost, stopped going, gained bla bla bla...I know how it is lol I really like using the message boards, theres a great online community for support, and I've never had issues with the points tracker online, maybe it just depends on your internet connection?
nicoledg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 04:32 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 183/ticker/130

Thanks for all the advice everyone! I think I will give it a shot!!!
Liss1485 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 12:54 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 220.4/177.6/150.0

Height: 5'7"

I've been doing the online program for about a year and a half now.
GREAT RESULTS. I'm down almost 50 lbs (with a little slip up in between). I have two other ladies here at work that have been doing as well for a little longer than I do. By talking to each other, we hold each other accountable for what we eat/do. I dont have the time to make meetings during the week so this was PERFECT for me. They'll be changing the plan up on the 29th, and I'm pumped. Need something to kick this last 20 or so lbs to the curb! Good luck! We're behind you!
Muffers33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 02:33 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 224.4/219.0/150

Height: 5 ft 4

Hello everyone, I am doing the online WW, as well. It is only my second week. So far so good, cant wait for the new program!
locks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 09:53 PM   #7  

I just joined today. Looking forward to the new plan.
Nicmom24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 10:13 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 365/329/265

Height: 6'2

Default WW Online Rocks!

Started on Aug 2 and have lost 36 lbs to this point.
Don't have time for meetings.
Love the new flash based system....did it about 6 years ago and lost over 60 lbs, but didn't use maintenance and my weight crept back up!

Also, I use the Mobile (Blackberry) site also, they have an Iphone App, (which I haven't used) but I'm a fan of WW Online!
I have a laptop nearby in the evening, so it makes me aware of what I'm consuming. It does all the calculating for you and lets you know what you have left. Points Calculator is great too. Tracks Activity too!

I don't use the forums that much, but there are a ton of recipes, meal ideas, etc.

Looking forward to the Nov 29th relaunch!

My advice - go for it! It's affordable too @ $18.00 per month is 60 cents a day.

cheepseets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 06:33 PM   #9  

Height: 5'5"

I'm looking forward to the new plan as well....can't wait until my meeting on Tuesday to see what changes are in store. I do use the I phone app, not to track, but to use the point calculator Hoping that will remain easy to use!
healthyeater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 02:09 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 187/181.6/140

Height: 5'1

I use online ww as well, I have don't have time for meetings with my jobs. I love it my only issue is the site can be S-L-O-W at times, like really slow When it freezes I just go back later and log or do it from my Blackberry.
triceisfab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 10:35 PM   #11  

Height: 5'5"

I don't have a problem with etools since I switched browsers to Firefox. IE can give problems to sites, I noticed.
healthyeater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 06:34 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 187/181.6/140

Height: 5'1

thanks.. I will def try Firefox.
triceisfab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 06:42 PM   #13  

for people who use ww online, what is the advantage of that program over the other free programs like sparkpeople, fitday, etc.?
thinner is offline   Reply With Quote