Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2010, 02:39 PM   #1  
Warning 3FC Addict

S/C/G: 256.6/225.2/155-ish

Height: 5'11"

Talking May Chatter ;)

Bathroom scales: equipment which only seems to work correctly when one holds on to towel rail, stands on one foot and leans hard to the left.

The doctor told me "Physical exercise is good for you." I know that I should do it, but my body is out of shape, so I have worked out this easy daily program I can do anywhere:

Monday:
Beat around the bush.
Jump to conclusions.
Climb the walls.
Wade through paperwork.

Tuesday:
Drag my heels.
Push my luck.
Make mountains out of mole hills.
Hit the nail on the head.

Wednesday:
Bend over backwards.
Jump on the band wagon.
Balance the books.
Run around in circles.

Thursday:
Toot my own horn.
Climb the ladder of success.
Pull out the stops.
Add fuel to the fire.

Friday:
Open a can of worms.
Put my foot in my mouth.
Start the ball rolling.
Go over the edge.

Saturday:
Pick up the pieces.

Whew! What a workout!

Hi all! How has your week(s) been?
Old 05-01-2010, 12:21 AM   #2  
bex

S/C/G: 260.5/207/150

Haha I like it!

I had a good week last week with a 1.1kg/2.4lbs loss and am at 8.7kg total, I need to lose 1.3kg/3lbs this week to get to my 10kg goal. I am working so hard. Been sticking to my points and upping my workouts so hears hoping for a good result on Tuesday.

How is everyone else going?
Old 05-01-2010, 03:07 AM   #3  
The Last 10lbs!

Haha! That's excellent

I put my scale in the regular place this morning but my laundry basket was in the way. It said 153.0. I thought it might be a bit on a slant because it was in a slightly different position (because of laundry basket) so I moved it to what I believe is the flattest part of the bathroom floor. And I got... 152.2! So I moved it again to another flat bit. 152.2 again. I'm worried to believe that number though - it's almost too good to be true. It would mean I'm down 1.2lbs since last Monday! I'll weigh again tomorrow morning and see if it's consistent. Fingers crossed!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend Looks like the sun might be coming out here again after two days of rain!
Old 05-03-2010, 12:17 PM   #4  
Warning 3FC Addict

Congrats on your losses, you two!

Well, this monday is just dragging for me, Bex. Though it shouldn't be, 'cause I definitely have work for a change! I'm just tired for no good/fun reason. Blah! I put on some angry music, so I am coasting on the level right above fatigued as I type away, mouthing the lyrics .

I can just picture you moving that scale around, freedomreins, I hope you don't mind my giggling.

I probably should hit the gym myself, though I'll probably put it off until next. As long as I keep tracking, I'm happy, I won't start beating myself up about just yet, .

Happy Monday, y'all!
Old 05-03-2010, 01:22 PM   #5  

Height: 5'4"

Hello! I had a good weigh-in on Saturday, where my total weight loss reached 34.8. I was so hoping to reach that 35 lb mark, but there's always next week. That weigh-in was followed up with an excellent shopping trip! I actually got clothes from non-big girl stores!

I will need extra support this week. PMS is due any minute and I really don't want to let it defeat me this time. I would love to have the power to resist cravings and enough energy to do some sort of activity.

And I just started a thread in the general forum about the discovery of fleas in my home. I am hoping we nipped the problem in the bud but I am so afraid that things are about to get really bad. Since I already have nickel-sized welts over my body from what I think is just one flea I found in my bed, I really need this problem gone.
Old 05-05-2010, 08:26 AM   #6  
Warning 3FC Addict

Ow, fleas! That does suck.

Congrats on your loss, Amy.

I've got WI tonight, and hopefully my doctors will be done with me soon. It's been insane!

Ah well, Happy Wednesday all, and may the weekend come quick!

Old 05-05-2010, 08:17 PM   #7  
bex

S/C/G: 260.5/207/150

Good luccckkk! What are the doctors doing with you, if you dont mind me asking?

Its 12.15pm here and I'm still sitting in my pjs. Need to get my butt into gear and get some assignments/cleaning/washing done.

How is everyone?
Old 05-07-2010, 08:45 AM   #8  
Warning 3FC Addict

Just lots of blood tests and ultrasounds. They're checking my iron-levels for my anemia, hormones, glucose, and taking images of thyroid and lady-organs , and I haven't got half of the test results back yet.

I hate the waiting, I am one who justs want to get the plan down on paper and do whatever I need to get back to normal! So I am hoping to hear more next week or I'll be calling them daily, ha!

Losing weight should help, but I don't think that will make a difference with some of this. I've never taken this many tests before, so I am nervous.

Well, it's friday! Now if only it was 3:30 here instead of 8:45. Yeah, wishing the day away does no good, but I rather be doing a million other things than working right now (as would millions of other people would too probably).

I did poorly last weight in, up two pounds, but I think it is because of the bag of sliced apples I ate after lunch instead of waiting for a snack after my WI as usual. Yeah, I munched on 4 points worth of apples, ^_^;;; Better than 4 points worth of chips. Mmm.
Old 05-18-2010, 08:36 AM   #9  
Warning 3FC Addict

Hm. I think I am going to close this thread.

I've been following the http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-s...at-thread.html thread and there are more frequent posters there.

Good luck all, Happy Tuesday!

s to you all!
Closed Thread