Old 09-09-2009, 03:26 PM   #1  

Height: 5'7"

Default Thin4Life - Wk of Sept. 7, 2009

Please feel free to join in our discussion--it's open to members who are at goal, struggling to get back to goal, Lifers and anyone else lurking who may want to join in. We'd love to have you on board!

I'm so glad the busy summer season is behind me. This past weekend was crazy with the German Fest--lots of walking around, setting up, tearing down the grove. On a positive note that brought a 3.2# loss this week. I've been struggling with my weight going up and down the past 3 months. I think they're finally getting my dosage right with my thyroid meds. I'm feeling better, not as tired and my energy level seems to be evening out.

Alan: Welcome to our thread! I've been a member of WW since 1999 and became a Lifetime member in July of that year. I've been able to pretty much maintain my weight loss (20#) for the past 10 years.

Lori: How is Phoebe doing?

Lisa: Did you work on the Habitat house over the holiday weekend?
MelissaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 01:39 PM   #2  

Height: 5'7"

It's been hectic here as well. Finally got those lists straightened out and with that went the mailing--I'm so glad that's off my desk!

I actually like the routine of the school year and I'm getting into more of a routine. My DS is enjoying classes and comes into work with me in the morning and does things around campus. It's nice having him here although he doesn't hang around the office a whole lot.

Lori: DH used to take the boys for their shots; I did a couple of times but I have to admit it's harder on the parent than the child.

I did get out of the office over the lunch hour and got a nice long walk in so that was good. I feel so much better than before so that's a sign that I'm finally getting back on track with everything. I'm working on planning my meals, summer is hard for me. You would think that with all the fresh produce it would be easy to stay on track but it's the opposite.

It's been cool here and I'm enjoying it.
MelissaL is offline   Reply With Quote