Old 12-22-2008, 09:57 AM   #1  

Height: 6'0"

Default Thin4Life - Week of 12/22/08

Good morning, everyone. It's almost Christmas Day (hard to believe).

Had a good weekend. My dinner party went well; the brisket of beef was so tender--yum! I made a WW dessert and it was well-received. Went to 2 parties on Saturday night and that was fun. Even got a round of golf in.

How is everyone else?
Domina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 12:41 PM   #2  

Hi Lisa I can't believe Christmas is Thursday. This month went by so quickly. All I can say about the weekend is that it was very snowy. We got close to a foot! At least it didn't stop us from getting out on Saturday and finishing up the last of the Christmas shopping. Tonight I'll go to the grocery store after work and pick up what I'll need for Christmas dinner. And...that will do it! I'm feeling pretty organized this year.
McHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 01:39 PM   #3  

Good for you, Pam. A foot of snow and you still got out--wow! Well, you'll have a White Christmas.

It's a little chilly here--50's for a high. It will be warm on Christmas Day.

Got my turkey, so DH and I will have a little turkey dinner for Christmas Eve.
Old 12-22-2008, 04:06 PM   #4  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

Wow Pam I'm surprised I got more than you! With Friday and Sunday's storms, we got a total of around 16-18 inches

I went to the Bruins games on Thursday night and on Saturday. Good games, had a bunch of fun. Driving to Boston and back on Saturday though was NOT fun, the roads weren't plowed well at all. I was surprised.
modkittn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 08:04 AM   #5  

Pam and Lori, You're scaring me with all that snow. Goodness. I would not want to drive in it for sure.

Lori, Just think next year, you'll have a little one to celebrate Christmas with. Baby's First Christmas.

It's really quiet at work; this is my last day till I return to the office on 5 January. I'm looking forward to it. I have lots of singing to do at church with Midnight Mass and Christmas Day. Then I'm invited to friends for dinner. On 26 and 27 December, I'll be in St. Pete with my family.
Old 12-23-2008, 09:45 AM   #6  

Height: 5'7"

Good morning, ladies!

Hard to believe that Christmas Eve is tomorrow. I had taken some vacation time to get things done and got sidelined with a virus that put me flat for 2 days. The last time I got that sick was when my youngest DS was about 4 months old and he's 17 now!

Pam & Lori: We've been hit with the snow and cold as well. We had whiteouts and frigid temps the last couple of days. Friday was terrible and we had a little break on Saturday and then more snow on Sunday/Monday. Tomorrow it's supposed to be in the 40's!

I'm at work today and thinking about what still needs to be done for tomorrow. I've really cut back on what I'm doing this holiday season and I'm okay with that.
MelissaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 01:32 PM   #7  

Melissa, So sorry you've been ill--was it the flu? You, too are having some nasty weather. Thank God I don't have that, but then again all of you will have a White Christmas.
Old 12-23-2008, 01:48 PM   #8  

Height: 5'7"

Lisa: It was just a 24-hour virus thank goodness. I felt like a truck ran me over! It's snowing/blowing here now and they're calling for sleet/freezing rain later and then turning to rain. It's supposed to be 47 tomorrow! At least they're calling for snow on Christmas day.
MelissaL is offline   Reply With Quote