Old 08-23-2008, 11:27 PM   #1  
kristi

Height: 5'4

Talking New to WW

hi all first off i would like to say congrats to all the members trying to lose weight and become healthy!! im definately in need of losing some of my extra skin thats what i been calling it for the past year after ive had a baby ive tried weight watchers about 6 months back and just went off the information i recieved from a friend. i lost about 10 pounds and then after that nothing seemed to be coming off. i looked to other diets but thats excatly what they are when doing weight watchers u just dont feel like your on a diet because u can really eat anything you want as long as you count it. so i purchased the at home kit so i will have better knowledge on how to do it the right way! and im planning to start back up on september 1st. i cant attend metting because i am a single parent and when im not at work im with my child. but this website is excellent! and im looking forward to chatting with you wonderful ladies! and men? -Kristi
Kristi82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 08:42 AM   #2  

Height: 4' 10"

Welcome Kristi!
I'm fairly new around here myself. This is a great place if you need information on how to do this. There is so much to learn if you go back and read past posts. I'm doing this on my own too, and having success with it, plus it's easy to stick to. You know how people say "I've tried everything", well, I hadn't tried WW until now. I should have tried this sooner! *forehead slap.

Congrats on your new little one too!

~Dolly
DollyLang is offline   Reply With Quote