Old 02-12-2008, 08:14 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 350/350/170

Height: 5'9"

Default frustrated and ranting...

ahh! i've been doing so good and i'm not sure what has happened to me this week! i do not want to weigh in tomorrow, i want to wait until thursday. i thought that i did pretty okay yesterday and today, but i'm not so sure anymore. i went to the ymca three times since last weigh in and walked/ran a mile each time, but i am just not feeling it for tomorrow. the weekend was bad. not overly bad, but on saturday my dh and i were able to go out to dinner by ourselves. i didn't overdo it completely. i still had 18 points and all of my 35 extra for the week. i had a strawberry daquirie (first drink in a LONG time and it was so yummy!), three wings, one cheese stick, two pickles, and one soft pretzel. then on sunday we had my nephew's birthday party and it was like i couldn't stop putting things in my mouth! i had potato chips, a piece of cake, a couple crackers, two pieces of cheese, celery, and two little sandwiches, plus the punch my mom makes using sherbert and sprite. i was scared to see the damage i had done monday morning, but when i weighed myself i was down from last wednesday, which was exciting, but i knew i had to keep on track yesterday and today to see some results tomorrow. well, this morning i was up! so frustrating! i have a weekend where i don't keep track like i should and i don't go above my last weigh in weight, and then i follow plan to maintain that loss and i gain! what the heck! i'm not giving up, i know things like this are going to happen and for unknown reasons at times, but it is so freaking frustrating! i also know i shouldn't weight myself as often as i do, but it helps me in a way (except this week)! anyhow, that's my rant for the evening. i want to skip weigh in tomorrow, but i know i won't. i am going to get up and get it over with, then go to the ymca and work out before i go to work.
jmb1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 09:10 PM   #2  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

I'm proud of you for keeping such good track of what you ate. It shows you're working your program. You're going to have daily fluctuations even when you're OP. If you're going to weigh, I say for a couple weeks, weigh yourself every day and write it down somewhere you can compare week to week. Look at is an experiment, you want to find out something about how your body works. Try not to get hung up on the number each day, compare tues. to tues. not tues. to weds.

I write my weight on a calendar hanging in my spare room everyday, I also put a W if I walked, if I was good or bad with my water, anything I want to keep track of, I try not to spend too much time on it, just a quick note, it's how I start my day and commit to my program each day. Of course, I still commit to my program if I don't have access to my scale, but it's just part of my a.m. routine now.

Best of luck with your WI and keep at it, you've got great success so far, be proud of that!!

and it's ok to vent, out with the bad, in with the good!
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote