Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2007, 12:12 AM   #1  
I <3 Gaby

S/C/G: 107.6kg/89.8kg/58kg

Height: 5'0

Thumbs up Goals for this week!

What are your goals for this week?

My main goal is to exercise for 30+ minutes, 4 times this week (at the least)

I also want to try and cut out my late evening snack
Old 06-13-2007, 10:53 AM   #2  
Donna

I'll join you Emma.

Goals for this week (June 13-19):

1. Track at least thru Sunday (I'm notorious for stopping on Friday), even if I go over my points.

2. Drink only 1-2 glasses of wine in the evening, and only if I earn AP to pay for them.

3. Exercise at least 5 times this week.

I think that should do me.

- Tech
Old 06-13-2007, 10:56 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 141

Height: 5 5

Have a good weak and not go over my points! Exercise at least 3 times.
Old 06-13-2007, 10:23 PM   #4  
Starting fresh!

S/C/G: 281/226/184

Height: 6 feet

1. Stay away from fast food! (that will have to start tomorrow )

2. Go to the gym at least 4 times this week

3. Stay within my daily points limit (again, that will have to start tomorrow )
Old 06-14-2007, 07:59 AM   #5  

I like your thread, Emma!

My goals for this week:

1. Begin fresh by changing to CORE from Flex. But, still journal to make sure I am not going over on my points and losing control on portions. Plan a full menu each morning for the day ahead and stick with it!

2. Exercise. I'm joining a gym today! I hope to get there at least 5 days a week and to really change my approach to exercise, which I have always avoided, despised, etc. in the past.

3. Change my eating habits. My weight has been the same for three weeks in a row, and four weeks ago I had a gain. I'm "stuck" and I need to try different foods, mix things up a bit and try new recipes!

I'm working hard to fix what is wrong! I almost gave up and abandoned my goals this week. I hit "rock bottom" and I really need to try harder if I am going to do this. I'm tired of just hanging in there and not being a success.

I will try to post back here to let you all know how I am doing!
Old 06-16-2007, 04:50 PM   #6  
Starting fresh!

Well, I've already broken my first goal (again) this week

The worst part is that I'm weighing in on Monday, two days earlier than usual, which means two less days to reverse my mistakes!! !!

Not that I'm stressed or anything...oh well, I've been pretty good otherwise and have been meeting my goal of going to the gym. Hope you're all doing well and meeting your weekly goals!
Old 06-16-2007, 08:13 PM   #7  

My goals for this week are.

1. to track everything I eat and drink no matter what.

2. to get my water in

3. To get my healthy guidelines in too

4. and to get activity in my day more.

(as you might guess I haven't been doing well this past week so time to get serious again!)
Old 06-17-2007, 06:44 AM   #8  

Princesspeach, I broke part of goal number one for yesterday as well as today by not planning ahead. I ended up using several flex points yesterday, but thankfully I had them to use.
Keep trying!
One part of my goal that I can't do anything about is to plan a menu and stick with it for tonightl. I have to unload my kitchen cabinets and pack my kitchen up today, but for a good thing. We are getting new kitchen counters installed tomorrow. But, I really won't cook in there tonight, so we are going out and I can't pin anyone down to a decision about where to go.
I shall try to do my absolute best ordering.
Old 06-18-2007, 10:20 AM   #9  
Starting fresh!

Hey Linda--a woman in my meeting this morning said that she'd ate at restaurants every day for the past week while staying at her mom's and she lost almost 3 pounds! That's pretty good inspiration, even if you can just maintain while eating out is a pretty good accomplishment.

I just had to share--even though I broke a few of my goals, I managed to lose 3.5 pounds!! Definitely thanks to a butt-kicking cardio class offered at Gold's Gym!
Old 06-18-2007, 10:27 AM   #10  

Peach, great story to share!
I would love to examine every single place I eat at and check out what the lowest point or CORE foods are in each one, I need a plan so I can work at this more carefully.
Sometimes, some days are just hard to plan for. For example, I'm having a new kitchen counter installed today and my kitchen is "off limits". I can't cook and prepare anything right now. What to do?
I can't leave as they guys are here working and I need to be at the house too. Oh well.
Old 06-18-2007, 01:50 PM   #11  
Donna

Well,

I didn't do to well on my goals for last week. I did exercise 5 times, but I quit tracking Sat afternoon and a couple of nights I had more wine than I should have.

So for week 2 same as the first:

1. Track at least thru Sunday (I'm notorious for stopping on Friday), even if I go over my points.

2. Drink only 1-2 glasses of wine in the evening, and only if I earn AP to pay for them.

3. Exercise at least 5 times this week.

Peach - pretty impressive.

Linda - Good luck with the kitchen. You'll work it out.

- Tech
Old 06-26-2007, 08:36 AM   #12  

Hey Peach, if you see that woman again, find out what she ordered!
I'm working on my goals, but have been a bit sick and my first goal has to be to get better before I can truly work on my exercise!
Old 06-26-2007, 09:01 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 222/187/120

Height: nearly 5'2"

on program - all week
that's it for now

I have been tending to watch what I eat on M,T,W and then sort of ignore things.

But then, that isn't following the program.

So this week. A balanced diet, I am actually going to check off that I got all my essentials in like fruits, veggies, whole grains, meats, and oils. I am (I promise) going to do some form of exercise w/o the kids tagging along.
Old 06-27-2007, 10:10 AM   #14  
Starting fresh!

Ok, I somehow managed to gain the 3.5 pounds back this week. So my goals are to:

1. Follow the plan without ANY room for cheating (no extra points or "forgetting" to count something)
2. Exercise 4x this week
3. Be really strict about no fast food, sweets, etc even if they fit in my point allotment. I need DETOX!!
Old 06-27-2007, 10:33 AM   #15  

Peach, great plan! You'll lose those extra pounds in no time. Don't give up on yourself!
Morrigan, what is it with the M,T,W thing? Do you lose steam as the week progresses? Do you go to meetings? Which days do you usually go?
Maybe you need to go to a second meeting towards the end of the week? If you pay for one, and show your materials, you can go to another meeting free later on in the week.
Maybe you need to sit down each morning and write out a food plan for each day, check off things very officially as you eat them. This helps me sometimes. If I plan for a snack of popcorn, I look forward to it and then if something else temps me - I say to myself that the popcorn time is almost here and I can bear with my urges.
Closed Thread