Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2001, 03:29 PM   #1  

Exclamation Need a WW buddy!

I was on the old WW plan a couple of years ago. How do I go about getting the new materials, if I cannot pay the price for actual meetings?

Also, I would love a weight loss mentor. Someone who would like to share thoughts and inspiration with me as I am trying to lose 100+ pounds. I am almost 30 years old, and I need to get with it... I really need to be able to talk to someone else who is needing to lose this much weight, and maybe we can support each other!

Will be moving to Flagstaff AZ, and need to really get this weight off, I am already out of breath!

thanks, I mean it
Old 11-25-2001, 08:42 PM   #2  
A princess in the making!

Wink Hi!

Renee:
welcome!!! I am 34 and in WI. I am doing WW now and would love to be your buddy.

If you can not afford the meetings. I would go to the first one. Pay the fee...get your points finder and buy the food book. Not the dining out book(you can get all that online).

If you can stick it out to week 4 you would get the activity point finder too. But I don't think that is as important as the food one.

It would only cost you the meeting fee and registaration unless they are running a special. You don't have to tell them your not coming back.

Email me and I would be more than happy to offer support and I could use some too. I have about 80 to lose.

P

[email protected]
Old 11-25-2001, 11:33 PM   #3  

Great! Are there any other woman here who need to lose 100+ pounds, and want to make a weight loss friend?
Old 11-26-2001, 09:13 AM   #4  
I wish I was a catfish

Default WW buddy

Hi Renee,

I am 27 years old and I've been doing WW since September. I need to lose right around 100 pounds and I would love to have a buddy to share problems and triumphs with.

Amy
[email protected]
243/222/140
Old 11-26-2001, 06:04 PM   #5  

Renee,

Hi! My name is Kristi. I am 28 years old. I am from Virginia. I need to lose about 90 pounds. I have started going to meetings several times, and I always quit because between the cost for that and buying the more expensive diet food, it just seems like too much. So I am now trying to do the weight watchers plan at home. I need all of the help that I can get. I would love to be your weight loss buddy.
Old 12-01-2001, 02:54 PM   #6  

Hello all... I live in Toronto, Ontario and am also 27. When I joined WW at the end of April 2001, I had about 100 lbs to lose (whether I wanted to admit it or not)... I'm now down by about 45lbs, so I've only got another 55 lbs to go. I would love to join the growing group of 20-somethings who have about 100 lbs to lose.

Christine
Closed Thread