Old 11-01-2006, 11:24 AM   #1  
Texas Jewelry Designer

Talking Doing WW and coming back to 3fc

Good Morning Everyone!

I've done WW before but have reached an all time weight high and am now back to finish the job this time. I was a member of 3fc for years before but don't remember my username and password, so had to start over.

I look forward to meeting new people and getting the support I need and giving support and encouragement.
dazzleberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 02:17 PM   #2  

I'm new here, been lurking mostly, but wanted to say and let you know that you're not alone. I restarted WW for the second time just recently and I feel like I've finally got a handle on things. I look forward to getting to know you better.

Take Care!
kayohkay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 03:47 PM   #3  
Texas Jewelry Designer

Talking

Hey Kayohkay!

Thanks, I needed that. Wow, looks like you are doing really well. When did you start? Is it a little easier this time?

I'm 45, married, with two DD (19, 9). I was a nurse but had to have neck surgery and lost my job over it, and now the Drs are telling me that my knees are shot, and I can no longer do floor nursing. As an LVN, I haven't been able to find an office job, etc.. Very frustrating.

Please, tell me about yourself.
Old 11-02-2006, 02:28 PM   #4  
DNR
Determined Woman

Default Another Fellow WW

Hi Dazzleberry,

I too am a rejoiner of WW - I don't know how many times I have rejoined and do it a little while and then stop and I'm right back where I started - same ____ different day.

So, this time I'm doing better than ever and I have no intentions of stopping now. Hang in there and you'll do well too. Lots of self-talk and lifestyle changes.

DNR
DNR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 11:12 AM   #5  
Texas Jewelry Designer

Thanks DNR! Yeah, you would think we would learn. I'm going to try really hard to finish the job this time and keep it off for good.
Old 02-03-2007, 08:09 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 265/245/150 SW/CW/GW

Height: 5" 6"

Hi All! I too have rejoined WW for the umpteenth time 2 weeks ago. I now need to lose 100 pounds to get to a normal weight. Joined last year after New Years and had gotten down to right at 200 #'s then quit going and gained it all back plus. This is it for me, not more fooling around!
Been doing WW since I was a teenage, boy has the program changed over the years but honestly this is the best one yet.
I haven't posted on the boards in a while but would like to join in your group. Hey, Razzleberry I'm from Texas too! Houston actually and I've found the best meeting leader in Texas!
huntress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 11:21 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 290/286/170

Hello all. I just joined WW this past Thursday - and I can't even tell you what # of times this is that I have joined!! I have been successful on the program in the past - but it was back when they did the exchange program - and I was a member of a gym who actuallly had time to get to the gym. Now, with a full-time job & four kids later - that's not really a possibility. I do have a treadmill that I plan on dusting off one day this week, and hopefully, I be able to keep up a plan of using that.

Welcome to everyone!!
Hungry Girl07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 03:08 PM   #8  

Default Not alone!!

Welcome back! I too am rejoining WW and 3FC. I can't remember my old username but I was not very active on the boards. I lost 100 pounds last time and regained about 80 of it I am desperate to take it off again.

Looking forward to getting to know you!
bellacorgi8 is offline   Reply With Quote