Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2001, 11:25 AM   #1  
CJ
Pending Email Confirmation

S/C/G: 184/172/130

Height: 5'4

Default Points for Big Boy hamburger!

I don't usually go to fast foods but last nite we went to Big Boy and I actually got a Big Boy hamburger (not the super - just the regular) but I don't know how many points - just guessing. Does anyone here know the exact amount of pts in one of these babies? Would be really helpful. Thanx

CJ
Old 09-24-2001, 09:30 AM   #2  

Hi CJ,

I wish there was nutrition info for Big Boy's but I guess they just want us to eat off the "diet menu" LOL. Anyway I usually count the reg Big Boy sandwich the same as a Big Mac, they are pretty close don't you think? Big Boy is my favourite resturant so I do a lot of guessing.

Daytona
Old 09-24-2001, 04:02 PM   #3  
Out there trying

S/C/G: 185/127/125

Height: 5'4"

Default I tried.....

Hi,

I don't even know this restaurant since I live in Canada but I checked under dottisweightlosszone.com which has a great listing of so many restaurants. They did have Big Boy but there were no hamburgers listed. Since I've never been there I can't figure out why. Unless it's so scary the restaurant won't even tell. (I hope not). Anyway, check out that site, it's a great place for lots of fast food places etc. and see what you can find out.

Good Luck,
Elisa
Old 10-04-2001, 07:04 PM   #4  

CJ, There is a restaurant on dottis website called Frisch's Big Boy. I don't know if it is the same but there are big boy hamburgers listed there. Hope this helps.....
Old 10-06-2001, 01:41 AM   #5  

Hi CJ. I grew up around Big Boy restaurants. That would be a Frischs Big Boy. They were exactly like our Elbys Big Boys. They are the same food but different people own them.
Big Boy (603 cal/40 g fat) 15.5 points.
Terri
Old 10-06-2001, 10:55 AM   #6  
CJ
Pending Email Confirmation

S/C/G: 184/172/130

Height: 5'4

Default Thank You ...

Thank you all for your input to my ???. Yes, I did look on Dotti's place, but not under Frishch's so will do that. I had guessed the points around 15 ... pretty close eh? So thank you all, Windwood, Daytona, Elisa and Terri for your help. Thank heavens I am not addicted to them, eh? (too many points) it will be a long time before I have one again. Ah, but, it was good.

Thanks again,
CJ
Old 10-06-2001, 12:42 PM   #7  

You are welcome! They are good. Be gald you enjoyed it and today is a new day.
Terri
Closed Thread