Need Online/e-mail Trainer

• Hello all,

I figured you may have some input into my dilemma. I am looking for an online trainer (an actual human being), who can put a nutrition plan together or review mine, customize a workout plan and I can consult with via e-mail weekly. Definitely need someone who knows what they are doing and can get me to where I need to be.

I've had trainers before and have loved them, however, my schedule does not permit me to schedule time around someone else. I did a Yahoo! search and came up with a couple of places, but there's not a lot of info. on effectiveness, etc.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Torrey
  • I just signed up (about 2 weeks ago) for the program on Global Health and Fitness. I haven't taken full advantage of their available services, but they offer workout routines, as well as the opportunity to work one-on-one with someone to help you with your eating plan.

They have a money back guarantee. I did the full membership, and it is $59. So far I am really happy with the routines. I haven't bombarded them with questions yet, but they seem to be responsive.

Here is their website: http://www.global-fitness.com/