Weight and Resistance Training Boost weight loss, and look great!

Old 10-08-2005, 09:44 PM   #1  

Default Eating For Life!

I bought this cookbook a few weeks ago and I LOVE IT!!! Wow..complete delicious meals laid out. I make up a shopping list and buy what I need..no more waste.
So far I have made a ton of meals and they are all delicious! Highly highly recommend!
slimcharm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 12:11 PM   #2  

I whole-heartedly agree! I bought the book over a year ago, and some of our favorite dinners come from it. The recipes are all so easy, and don't take that much time.
Bensmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 11:40 AM   #3  

Default Best cookbook

The EFL cookbook is the BEST weightloss/fitness cookbook I have seen. I LOVE it!! I have one question though--where can you buy MYOPLEX? So far I have been using BFL and the new High Protein Slim Fast bars for snacks which both contain 15% protein but I noticed the MYOPLEX bars contain over 40% protein. I want to use them as well as the MYOPLEX powder to use in the shakes and puddings.

buffybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 01:40 PM   #4  
Mel

You can buy it online- do a google search on mypolex and you'll find lots of places that sell it. I buy from netrition and vitaglo. If you live near a Vitamin Shoppe, GNC or Walmart I theink they all carry it.

I think myoplex and myoplex bars are about the nastiest tasting bars I've ever eaten, and one of the most chemical-laden. But everone's taste is different My favorite are the Tri-o-plex bars, but they are BIG and I have to eat only 2/3 of one and keep saving the extra piece. Tri-o-plex has far more real foods in them and less chemicals.

Mel
Mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 03:21 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 294/274/240

Howdy!

I have been following Eating For Life for the past 2 months and have lost 11 pounds. I found it with EDIETS. I also follow Bob Greene's Body Makeover for my exercise.
I do 6 days of cardio and 7 days of toning and strength training. I do take a break when my body feels weary or beaten up but for the most part I feel great. My clothes are much bigger and my form is changing before my eyes.

Everything takes time, effort and endurance and i am in this for the long haul!!
ms_plavala is offline   Reply With Quote