3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight and Resistance Training (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-resistance-training-80/)
-   -   BFL Meals week 9! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-resistance-training/167492-bfl-meals-week-9-a.html)

midwife 03-28-2009 09:45 AM

Yesterday was POP!!!

Today:
1/2 protein shake, 2 eggs, toast
cc/berries/walnuts
salmon patties, beans
turkey, fruit, string cheese
dinner? out with family

I'll run sprint intervals and maybe spend some time in the garage doing deadlifts and bench press just cause it's fun!

4rabbit 03-29-2009 12:09 PM

Distastrous weekend BFL wise, but great otherwise.
I gave a party yesterday for my 50 th and DS 17th BD. We had the relatives coming in at 13.30, followed by general friends etc at around 1600, and we had a really good time. All in all we had about 30 people coming for the party. Also, we have a ton of leftovers, so I definitely will not be cooking for a couple of days. I will however throw out the opened wine...tomorrow.

have a great day,
Rabbit

midwife 03-29-2009 01:18 PM

My Saturday food choices weren't so hot, either, rabbit!

Today's a new day!
1/2 bagel, laughing cow, protein shake
greek yogurt, berries, walnuts
lunch? sandwich or protein pancakes
rest of the day? My plan is to be on plan.

3 mile run with DH shortly.
Perhaps those weights I didn't get around to yesterday.

Ilene 03-29-2009 02:43 PM

Count me in on the disastrous Saturday :faint: I don't even want to talk or even reminisce of the food I ate for supper when we went out with friends :faint:

BUT today is another day... Ran intervals at the school track using podcast intervals, for 45 mins then came home and ate a CLEAN meal and headed to the gym, did a LBWO, it wasn't long, only 30 mins, but it was a good one...

Now I'm in the process of prepping some salads for supper, healthy coleslaw, healthy ceasar and greek salads with steaks :hun:

pre 1st workout -- oatmeal
post/pre workout -- whey shake and banana
post 2nd workout -- eggwhite omelette with veggies and oatmeal and bran with a splash of milk
steak and salad

and lots of water...

CannieD 03-29-2009 05:34 PM

For breakfast, if I have oatmeal and egg whites, can I have half a grapefruit also, or do I have to trade the grapefruit for the oatmeal?

Ilene 03-30-2009 04:12 PM

Cannie, if you are following BFL to the letter you would substitute the grapefruit for the oatmeal, or you could have a quarter grapefruit and a quarter cup of oatmeal...

CannieD 03-30-2009 06:11 PM

That is what I thought, so that is what I did this morning. For snack I had a protein shake, for lunch chicken breast, baked pot., and a salad. Supper will be salmon, salad and rice!! Doe that sound right? Oh, and I did my upper body exercise today! Yeah!

Ilene 03-30-2009 11:11 PM

Did you have a carb with your protein shake? You'd need a carb with it, strawberries, oatmeal or something like that...

Otherwise keep up the great work :bravo:

CannieD 03-31-2009 03:02 PM

No, I didn't. I will start adding that in. Thank you for all your help, this is going to be a long ride and its nice to have someone along for it!!