Weight Loss Surgery If you've had it, or are considering it, share your discussions here

Old 09-16-2006, 05:14 PM   #1  
Shar

S/C/G: 280/149/140

Red face Sharmel Update 09/16 -- Ladies and Gentlemen, introducing the incredible ........

She is home, I repeat, she is home. She is miserable, but she is home. She is in alot of pain and discomfort, but she is home. She is on percocet elixer for pain, which does nothing. She is taking all her med orally but taking anything orally creates heaving. She is getting cat naps in between pain spells and heaving episodes. Her incision looks good and she is looking fabulous. We meet with the Dr on wednesday to gauge her progress at that point. Perhaps she will have her feeding tube and central line removed then, dependent on how much she is taking in orally. If she doesn't take enough in orally, than we may need to start pushing IV fluids, but we will cross that bridge when we come to it. For now she is home and we are just counting the few blessings we have at the moment.

Oh by the way....did I mention ...

SHE IS HOME!!
USAFwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 05:33 PM   #2  

Oh my God!! Eric and Shar I am so happy for you!! Welcome back home Shar! I hope all is well from now on..

D.
Della1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 01:02 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 316/234/196

Height: 5' 3"

Welcome Home

Here's hoping every day is a little better and you get good news from the doctor on Wednesday!
kfs151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 10:07 AM   #4  
Old Cackler

oh happy day!!!!!! what a long struggle - but it must be sooo nice to be home with all your comfy, familiar stuff.

much love -
jiffypop is offline   Reply With Quote