Weight Loss Surgery If you've had it, or are considering it, share your discussions here

Old 02-27-2006, 02:47 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 160/122/120

Default Excess skin?

I haven't had any weight loss surgery. However, I am losing weight and am growing concerned about excess skin. I'm using weights and keeping toned, but there's one area of my body I can't do anything about: my breasts. I still have a while before my weight goes down enough to really start to look into the procedure. I've always been busty (kids used to call me names like Dolly Parton and Mountain Chest when I was just 9 years old). I've grown into my chest a bit since then, but the skin sags already.

My question is: has anyone had surgery to remove excess skin? Is it very painful (either physical or in the wallet)?
Goodbye Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 03:39 PM   #2  
geeky pagan chick

S/C/G: 265/136/150

There is a big long thread on this question stickied on the Maintainers forum. Take a look
Tani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 03:50 PM   #3  
Uber-Moderator!!

Here's the link:

Weight Loss and Skin FAQ
MrsJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 04:03 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 160/122/120

Thanks for directing me; that pretty much answers my questions. Well, I guess I can always hope that those prices go down.
Goodbye Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote