Weight Loss Surgery If you've had it, or are considering it, share your discussions here

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2003, 09:45 PM   #16  

I am glad you are doing well Peachie. My sisters surgery is scheduled for september 3rd. She is have the open rny and she does have a computer but is not online right now but she has posted at obestityhelp and she has browsed the site here before. She has been waiting a LONG time for this and i cannot wait for her sugery to be over. There is only one surgeon in our state that does gastric bypass and she has a REALLY LONG waiting list.
Old 08-18-2003, 10:28 PM   #17  

Peachie, I can't believe that you are eating soft food already. I thought that you had to have liquids for the first 2 weeks. Glad that you are doing so good now. I was a little scared for you. the angels are watching over you. Love Marsha
Old 08-19-2003, 01:08 PM   #18  

Hey Sweet and Fuzzy,
Now that you're on your way to svelte-dom don't be thinking about running off with Derek Jeter or anything silly like that. You have to pick a good baseball player (Todd Helton perhaps?) to set your sights on! And, because I can already read your thoughts on this one Ms. Deb, this is for you - just shush! Javy is not as cute as my Todd.

I am so happy that you are home and doing well. It sounds like you'll soon feel good enough to swing on the chandelier with Grace!

Chickadee
Old 08-19-2003, 02:02 PM   #19  
she who must be obeyed

Oh Chickadee......I Love You, but you are sooooo wrong........that Todd fella is not cuter than MY Javy.

.......and that's all I have to say
Old 08-19-2003, 03:15 PM   #20  
Old Cackler

<sigh> so glad life is back to normal around here!!!!!! but i'd still rather watch paint dry than watch baseball.. unless peachie's oldest is playing, that is
Old 08-19-2003, 05:38 PM   #21  
BIG ORANGE FOOTBALL RULES

PEACH,

Yes, there is a DOC on staff who told me that he would do it, but I'm still waiting to find out about the new insurance coverage nad that's not until Oct...I'll keep you posted.

Take care of yourself....and let us know how you're doing!

BOB
Closed Thread