Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-11-2006, 08:57 AM   #1  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Default 2 WEEKS till Christmas!!!

Two weeks you guys! OMG! Anybody freaking out yet? I have most of my shopping done. What about you guys? How are your goals going?
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 09:29 AM   #2  
Fat-be-gone

I'm almost done with shopping. Just need to get my bf his things. But I already know what I'm getting him, so it shouldnt be too hard.

As for my goals, blech!! I haven't been good, but you know me, I'm always trying. I really do have to try harder though. especially after this week. I think there's a "novena" every night until christmas. you gather at someone's house, sing, and eat. phew, that's gonna be a lot of food!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 10:43 AM   #3  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

oh my god, I probably at 6000 calories this weekend and next weekend is probably only going to be the same.

My shopping.... I dunno, getting there.

As for my goal... uhh.... 5 pounds away I think, I need to change ticker... anyway I don't think its gonna happen
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 01:21 PM   #4  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

I have lots of shopping left to do, I have to wait until my last payday before christmas to shop. I do have some of it done, but I always panic at this time of year. I made it a little easier on my meager budget and told my sisters and mom that all the gifts for the kids will be under $5.00; I will get them thoughtful, but inexpensive gifts. DH has a younger brother and 2 nieces and nephews who are SPOILED ROTTEN so I have yet to convnce him that they too are getting $5.00 gifts, oh well we'll see what happens. I have gotten clothes for my kids, but no toys yet. I am very excited for christmas to be over.

As for my goal?? I would like to be in the 150's by the first of year, but at the rate I am losing I may have to settle for next year Okay its my fault, I have been making poor choices, but that changes TODAY!!!!! I am fully emerging myself into my healthy eating/planning/sticking to my plan lifestyle. I loved the way I felt when I said: No I don't eat that anymore. Boy it is so easy to slip back to the old ways.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 01:30 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 259/140/140

Height: 5'6"

I don't think my goal is going to happen by Christmas so I am making it a new years goal. This weekend was horrible and the next 2 are going to be just as bad. Heck, I think I will settle for not gaining any.
Terrie
gettingsmaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 02:30 PM   #6  
Starting Fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by gettingsmaller View Post
I don't think my goal is going to happen by Christmas so I am making it a new years goal. This weekend was horrible and the next 2 are going to be just as bad. Heck, I think I will settle for not gaining any.
Terrie
ditto that
Old 12-11-2006, 09:30 PM   #7  
Vegan

S/C/G: 255/Ticker/165

Height: 5'8"

I'm still pushing for it, I have 5 pounds to go in 2 weeks though, so that will be tough. I stay home most of the time and haven't had to hit any parties so I'm lucky as far as that goes, right? I may lose it now but I bet I gain 10 pounds in the 12 days i'm down south over Christmas. Eep.

Last edited by kierr; 12-11-2006 at 09:37 PM.
kierr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 08:54 AM   #8  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

I think I'm going to have to make my Christmas goal my New Year's goal too. TOM started yesterday and he totally screwed me on my WI this morning.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 02:13 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

I cannot wait to get myself organized, I feel SO disorganized these days... its bad when you look around your house and your todo list could take up 2 pages! I have thursday off to accomplish some of this though

My weight loss seems to be on hold, I am maintaining.. better than gaining!

Courtnie - 50.4 lost? Wowsers lady! Congrats!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 02:51 PM   #10  
Pending Email Confirmation

All my shopping is done since November... and I am all set... I just have to do my grocery shopping next week! Wooohoooo Santa is almost coming!
Mazarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 03:29 PM   #11  
Starting Fresh

Aimee - thanks! they are pics in the mini goal picture thread.

I got so much done last night it was insane, I spent all night running around the house, felt good to get so much done though. We bought a BEAUTIFUL tree on the weekend and I set that up on Saturday, it is so beautiful! I love it!
http://mydogkeiko.com/otherpics/tree2006/5.jpg
http://mydogkeiko.com/otherpics/tree2006/6.jpg (it has pretty dew drops)

I actually got the scale this morning and it was down .4 from the weekend, no idea how that is possible with how much I ate but I hope it keeps dropping like that - then I might make my xmas goal.

I have set my final date, I want to be 130 for my 22nd Birthday (july 23, 06) and I want to be 145 by the end of march (might be pushing that, but im gonna try).

Ive done some shopping. Im going tonight to get my boyfriends present, he is getting a 20 inch widescreen LCD computer monitor haha.
Old 12-12-2006, 07:58 PM   #12  
Co-Mod

S/C/G: 272/129/127

Aimee--------LOVE your new avatar!!

Also, this thread was by NO MEANS a challenge thread that would have a "winner" but......Ms. Courtnie I think has been doing the best........ I think we may have to watch out for her because she may just be disappearing before our very eyes...............
shrinkingchica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 11:07 PM   #13  
Vegan

S/C/G: 255/Ticker/165

Height: 5'8"

kierr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 12:52 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Courtnie - how much did that monitor cost? I'm trying to find a semi decent wide screen for Josh, the one I had on hold was SOLD and they cannot replace it... mostly because they don't even KNOW which one it was. So annoying, I'm going to check out Staples on Friday to see what I can find.

I have also been done my christmas shopping for a while, altho I do have some last minute stuff to pick up this weekend.. mainly for my bf. We always save eachother for last.

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 10:43 AM   #15  
Starting Fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrinkingchica View Post
Also, this thread was by NO MEANS a challenge thread that would have a "winner" but......Ms. Courtnie I think has been doing the best........ I think we may have to watch out for her because she may just be disappearing before our very eyes...............
I dunno about that, lol.

Aimee - it was $350 plus tax. Then I added a DVI cable ($50) and 4 year warrenty ($75), it came to just under 600 - $580 or something. It seems like a good one, it is only sold at futureshop, it is LG 20.1" widescreen with a contrast ratio of 2000:1 (apparently really good) - all the rest were 700:1. Just a tip, do 17, 19 or 20 - each one has a higher resolution, but like 22 has the same resolution as 20, so you might as well just get a 20. I was looking at a 22 (with the crapy contrast ratio) and it was 500$... but anyway let me know if you need any more help.