Planning for Tuesday November 7

• This morning I had a protien shake, I made in the blender and some what left in the blender and glass when I was done.... when putting it into fitday - would you could 1 serving of the protien shake - or less? because some got wasted? Its not the calories I am worried about, but the protien - I am aiming for 90+ grams a day.... thoughts?

B- protien shake (chocolate protien mix, .5 frozen banana, 8 frozen strawberries, .5 cup skim milk, 1 tbsp plain yogurt); waffle with strawberry jam; coffee with a bit of cream and sugar twin
    L- going for sushi!
    D- chicken breast cooked in cream of mushroom soup served over rice with some veggies on the side
    snacks - beef jerkey, raisin bran bar, thinsations, nesquick cereal (if I eat any of these, it will be the beef jerkey)
    W- 4+L
    E- already did 1 hour on my bike
  • Sotypical, I guess it depends on how much was left. If it was a measurable amount, I'd probably log it as less than one serving. If it was just the amount that clings to the glass when you are done with a shake, I'd probably log it as a full serving. I often use a spatula to get all the stuff clinging to the glass/container--I figure that I counted those calories, I'm eating 'em. But it's such a small amount of food, it can't possibly make much of a difference in either the calories or the protein.

Here's my plan for the day:
    B - Go Lean cereal with raspberries and soy milk (sadly, this may be the last week of raspberries )
    S - Decaf coffee with milk and SF syrup, maybe a pluot
    L - Egg and salmon salad sandwich; tomato, cucumber, and raspberry salad in balasamic vinaigrette; chex mix
    S - fiber cake
    S - NF yogurt with raspberries
    D - tuna casserole, green salad
    S - low cal pudding

Exercise: one hour cardio (stairs, elliptical, treadmill) and 15 min abs
  • B: Raisin English Muffin with tbsp natural pb and tbsp honey, 36 oz green tea
    S: Apple or 1 c Kashi Go Lean
    L: Soup and salad
    S:Apple or 1 c Kashi Go Lean, 16 oz green tea
    D: Tomato Basil Soup and grilled cheese on rye

E: 1 hr on treadmill