Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-31-2006, 11:02 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 220/167/135

Height: 5'1

Default Fit by 30...

That's what I am aiming for. I don't know how realistic it is. I have 75 pounds to lose to get to the ultimate goal weight. My focus is on a loss of 55 pounds to get me to 145. I have 9 months to do this. I know I can. I need so badly to show myself it's possible. I am running and strength training. I also am eating healthy and portion controlling my food. I find it hard sometimes b/c I want it now. I want to wake up tomorrow and be there. I know that is not going to happen. I also know the journey ahead is one I need & want to take. Thanks for listening.

carafre
carafre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 10:08 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 233/see ticker/133

Height: 5'3''

Looks like you have a good start! I say it sounds like a good plan. I am just starting, but you are doing it similar to what I have planned. Good luck!! Jelly
jellybelly06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 05:46 PM   #3  

Smile

getting fit is my goal to. I used to play lots of sport when I was a young adult and I would love to be able to again.
good on you for the running. Have you seen that cool running site ?

http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml

it has some good training plans on it.

kiwichic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 05:35 AM   #4  

Default I am in the same boat

I turn 30 next October 2007 and I plan on losing the exact same amount as you. Lets work together to accomplish this!!!!! maybe we can check in with each other and keep each other motivated
starscreensiren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 09:03 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 220/167/135

Height: 5'1

jelly - Good luck to you, too! Looks like you are off to a good start!

kiwichic - I love the coolrunning website. I have never been all that athletic. I really like running. It seems to be going great! Here's to getting fit and living life !

starscreensiren - That would be great! I could always use some motivation! I know we can do it. I've lost 8 pounds since I started running. I am not quitting. What kind of exercise are you doing?

check back soon!

carafre
carafre is offline   Reply With Quote