Vacation Time

• Finally I get to take a vacation .

Earlier this year I was so excited about going on vacation to the beach for a week.

In May I started taking phentermine and losing weight did'nt seem as hard as before and cravings were not a problem, I never felt hungry so I had to remind myself you need to eat. The pills really took the edge off, then out of no where I started thinking what is going to happen when I stop taking the pills I cant take them forever so I stop taking them and for a couple of days I was fine. I suppected dealing with the craving were going to be hard, but I lost all control. I gained and lost the same 7lbs about three times, a total of 21lbs, everytime I think about that I want to cry, that is 21lbs that could have been off my body. I cant believe how week I had become and the lack of motivation I had, I felt worthless .

Lucky for me, I have a friendthat decided to join me in my quest to regain a more healthier lifestyle and body and together we have been keeping each other motivated and on track , but now it is vacation time and she wont be going with me.

I am afraid I will lose all control again and gain even more weight. I am so afraid that I want to cancel, even though I have invested a lot of my hard earned money in to this long awaited and much needed vacation.

Can anyone relate to what I am feeling. I really want to enjoy my vacation any advice on what I can do once I am there to stay on track.