Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 09-19-2006, 12:40 PM   #31  
hara hachi bu

My sister recently told me that my breasts were "dainty".

I went into the coffee shop this morning wearing my first-ever gogo boots with a skirt. The cute barista guy told me, "nice boots".
phantastica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 12:59 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 163/160/130

Height: 5'2"

Oooo Can I add mine?!!!

okay, the other day, hubby and I were walking in public. Hubby knows alot of spanish, and he over heard 2 mexicans near us saying in spanish, how hot I looked. Hubby leaned over and told me that they were checking me out and saying nice things about me, I looked up at them and caught them looking!
LMAO!
Even though they were really old and nasty guys, I was still thrilled that they were checking me out! Is that wrong? LOL
sharperTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 01:08 PM   #33  
lynard

S/C/G: 214/206/180

Height: 5'9"

I went to a cookout at a friend's house on Sunday and was wearing a black sleevless top and jeans. My friend said..."Wow, you really have lost weight!" I think I'll wear that top more often!

Lyn
lynard21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 01:24 PM   #34  
I'm a loser, baby!

S/C/G: 314/198/155

Height: 5'10"

Week before Last Friday - MIL "You've lost weight haven't you?"
Last Thursday - DH's cousing "You're looking really good"

Even though I've only lost 6.5lbs, I guess people can tell!
pgray1229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 01:52 PM   #35  
YP1
Sub-4 marathon runner!

S/C/G: 260/156/148-152

Height: 5 9

Mine is from someone I've just met, so it isn't about my weight loss, more about how I look now...

"you're so fit... no wonder you're such a beanpole"!
YP1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 12:08 AM   #36  

S/C/G: 259/140/140

Height: 5'6"

I seen an old friend the other day (you know the skinny good looking friend that that hangs out with you to make herself look better, I was the fat friend) well any way she had gained at least 20 lbs. and I have lost 70 lbs., so we are about to meet in the middle. Anyway the look on her face was priceless. Not really a compliment but better. She did compliment me a told me I looked 10 years younger and her boyfriend told me I looked very young in the face.
gettingsmaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 09:28 AM   #37  
Enjoying healthy living

Height: 5'9"

LOL These posts, actually, this entire thread, totally made my day, and it strengthens my resolve to get rid of my 19 lbs, and get back to my healthy, thinner self.

The one compliment that stands out the most from my thin days (and makes me eager to get back there!) was this:

I came home one day from work, and trotted down my steep driveway in my pants, a fitted blouse, and my boots, and grabbed the mail. A neighbor beeped as he drove by, and, not being one to recognize people by their vehicles, I just waved, figuring I probably knew who it was.

A bit later, the phone rang, it was a male friend of ours who lives on the next street. He said: I just saw you outside getting your mail... I just wanted to call and say... TWO THUMBS UP!!!!

LOL!!! It was borderline inappropriate, but, I have to say, I couldn't wipe the grin off my face for days!!
ThinAgainBeginAgain is offline   Reply With Quote