Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-25-2006, 09:25 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 208/165/140

Height: 5'6"

Default Hrm

Well last friday i was 205.6 this past friday i was 203.3. So ive lost some but i dont get to excited cause ive seen the scale go down to 201 then up and down and it just bouces between 201 and 206. im really stuck. my job is very physical so i have to find something that is different then walking to work but i jsut found a stepper at a rummage sale for 3.00 so i can start that and we will be buying a ball and some free weights soon so i can start cardio. Everyone i need people to stay on my heels to keep me going. thanks all

good luck
Chatterbox1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 09:30 AM   #17  
Here we go again...

S/C/G: 176/ticker/155

Height: 5'5"/ 65 in

Unhappy Baaadddd weekeend.

Definitely PMSing and was so scared of logging in to the planning thread because I didn't want to face the reality of my bingeing.

Friday - was good until I got home. Went out to dinner at Olive Garden had 1 forkful of my sis's creamy shrimp thingie and 3.5 slices of chicken alfredo pizza.
Saturday - constantly grazing. Ran a mile and UP a steep incline, yay for me! Did 100 jumping jacks.
Sunday - Good until dinner last night where we went to TGIFridays and I had the double stacked quesadillas with fries! But I didn't finish the whole thing so I must've saved err...20 calories Walked 2 miles sorta kinda briskly.

No exercise this morning but I will be doing pilates in the evening, 200 jumping jacks and 40 squats.
Sunnigummi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 12:18 PM   #18  
~sexy chicka~

S/C/G: 265/185/165 5'5"

I weighed in at 190, which is up one pound from last week. This after 2 kinda bad days and one really awful day of eating.

It's also just before TOM, so I'm hoping to have this resolved by next weigh-in. That said, I'm not changing my tinker.

Don't wanna, can't make me
Cardiomonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 12:38 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 225/169/130

Height: 5'3"

I'm holding steady at 196. Eating wise, I did okay...had one 'bad' day of Papa Johns but I had the flex points for it. I started a new job last week after being unemployed for nearly a month, so the shock to my feet of standing up for 6 hours on end made me lazy in regards to exercise. My goal is to step it up this week and not let work be an excuse to not do it!
PandyCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 01:42 PM   #20  
Here we go again...

S/C/G: 176/ticker/155

Height: 5'5"/ 65 in

Default Messed up my diet tooooooo...

But I only gained a lb went to 166. Then again I'm bloated so I'm going to have to say N/A to a weigh in until after TOM.
Sunnigummi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 09:27 AM   #21  
~sexy chicka~

S/C/G: 265/185/165 5'5"

Has anyone been crazy hungry this week? I know it's some combination of TOM, all the rain/humidity and not being able to walk outside much - but it has to be something in the air, too!

I HAVE to buckle down this weekend - or I'll be knee-high in trouble by the 4th of July
Cardiomonster is offline   Reply With Quote