Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-22-2006, 06:35 PM   #16  
I restore Teeth.

yup. I know we're not like your "real-life friends" but we can offer the same support via internet!!! Stay strong!!!
veggielover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 06:41 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 165/139/118

Remember that it's okay to feel sad and fail. Without these things happiness and victory would never mean anything. Here's wishing you Happiness and Victory! You are WORTH IT!!!
KimL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 09:47 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

That really sucks, and is definitely a situation that is hard to stay on track with.

But you'll get back on track despite this, and think of how much stronger you'll be "I came back from that," you'll say... "I can do anything!"
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 10:01 PM   #19  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

Sorry to hear of your loss. Good luck with your endeavors. You definitely deserve to be strong and healthy. Wishing you the best.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 10:10 PM   #20  
Hoping for Healthy

You deserve everything you want and more! I'm so sorry you've been having a bad time. We're all here for you. You are worth this; don't ever think you're not. We all fall, but remember we all pick ourselves up again. Just like you are right now.
teatree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 10:42 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 187/171/130

Height: 5'4"

Default Hugs to you~

I'm sure that if I were in your situation, I would've fallen off the wagon for a while too! Pick yourself up, dust yourself off & keep on going even though it's very hard. You deserve to treat yourself well after such a difficult time. Don't be too hard on yourself, it will take time to feel completely better. Best wishes ~
GenreGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 10:46 PM   #22  

I am so sorry that you are going through this.
Don't sweat falling of the wagon. You will get back on track and you'll have all of us here for support.
Karma27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 01:00 AM   #23  
Strong on the inside

S/C/G: 197/197/145 HW: 233

Height: 5'4"

Thanks again, everyone. It really helps a lot to hear other people say that they're confident that I'll make it through all this. I've seen other people post about falling off the wagon, too, and I've always seen them jump right back on. You're all very inspiring to me. Thanks so much for your support!
aerotigergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 01:40 AM   #24  
I will not fail!

S/C/G: 282/272/180

Height: 5' 10"

Oh my! Im so sorry to hear about your breakup. I are worth it and you desearve to be happy! Dont look at the past and just move forward. Easier said then done " I know". But I am truly sorry and hope you can move on.
Jtjoray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 10:08 AM   #25  
rethinking myself...

S/C/G: 276/256/175

Height: 5' 11"

Take care of yourself. I'm proud of you for getting things back together. It won't be easy, but you'll be a better person for it.
kittymuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 01:49 PM   #26  

Height: 5'3"

Oh honey I'm sorry. My heart goes out to you. Last year I experienced a horrible break up during my weightloss journey and I fell off the wagon and gained about 10 pounds or so. I know that no words can really take away this type of pain but from someone who thought their life was over and would never find happiness again... it does get better. You do deserve to be happy and to have a body that you are happy with. 2-3 weeks not following your plan 100% is really not bad... in my situation it was more like 2-3 months. As hard as it seems right now, try your best to pull yourself back up and focus on YOU. It will be so worth it trust me.. not only for weightloss but as a person. When I started to work on myself I developed so much more confidence.. and really I look back now and think what an ******* my ex was. (That may not be the case for you but my guy really was one!) Keep your chin up and good luck!
Nevaeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 01:53 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 184/161/139???

Height: 5' 3"

Aaah sweetie. It's really horrid isn't it. I remember thought that after I got divorced I was thinner and fitter than I've been for years as when I got frustrated with things and situations, I went and took it out on the treadmill (I think I thought that if my body was being focused on something then my mind wouldn't be able to wander to anywhere else)

Just do whatever works for you, but as all the other chicks have said, don't forget to focus on your health as well.
Clareh is offline   Reply With Quote