Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-03-2006, 10:04 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 215/192/145

Height: 5'6"

Angry Why why why?

Why is there a pretzel in my mouth? Why is there another one in my hand waiting to follow it? Why is there a whole open bag of them on my desk waiting like little lemmings to follow those two down?

I know I should be putting my snacks in little baggies so I know just how many calories are in them. I know I shouldn't buy trigger foods like salty snacks. I know just what I need to do to make everything work...

...but I'm not doing it.

Why do we do this? Why, when we have all the tools, do we not use them?

This is just a rant brought on by my own lack of willpower. I'm mad at myself right now and "at least they're not potato chips" is no excuse.
harrypotterybarn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 10:16 PM   #2  
I restore Teeth.

hehe

wanna know what i just did? I had a great healthy day. And then I found this recipe online for funnel cake. I made them. I ate few pieces. I decided I didn;t like them. So I wrapped them up and I'm gonna offer them to my friends.

Sure I knew beforehand that I wasnt supposed to eat anything nor was I in the mood for anything, but making that decision during the first few pieces helped. It might not have been self-control to its best level, but I was able to control myself.
veggielover is offline   Reply With Quote