Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-30-2006, 07:39 PM   #1  
Kyethra

Height: 5'8"

Default I'm going to start with a food journal

http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJ...?Owner=kyethra

this is my journal at fit day. I have been eating a lot of calories so i have decided to just figure out what I am eating for the next week or two to give me ideas and then I can go to the nutritionist after school is over and start slowly reducing those calories.

And instead of always eating ice cream I have been making smoothies here. I add splenda and benefiber and use light nonfat youghurt so they have been pretty healthy and tasty.

And I have my apointment with the dressmaker for the wedding dress to get my measurements taken on the 18th. Since I am having the issues now with low estrogen and recently got off my topamax I am at my heaviest and biggest. So that makes me hopefull that if nothing else I have some major alterations to look forward to in order to make the dress smaller as the wedding gets closer.
kyethra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 07:48 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

That's a good idea ... taking a journal to the nutritionist. A very good idea. If you have any trouble with fitday, just holler!
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 07:50 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 190/140/135

Height: 5'7"

Okay, looked at your journal for today - wow, 2 cups of Grapenuts, really? My stomach bloats just thinking about it, heh

My recommendation would be REAL meals. Grapenuts are breakfast - but where is your lunch and dinner? Sundaes and danishes are not good meal options (good occasional treat options, maybe).

Maybe you would want to join the planning thread? I like a lot of structure and having a plan for breakfast/lunch/dinner/snacks helps me stay on track. I usually do the Fitday the day before, so I can see what the caloric total would be for the day. If it's too high or too low, I tweak it a bit so I know I have a good day planned.
Glory87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 08:13 PM   #4  

that is a fantastic idea, just take a few days and look at what you are eating and then work on it from there. great job getting everything organized for yourself! good luck with the wedding dress! is it for your own wedding or someone else?
justjodi is offline   Reply With Quote