Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-13-2006, 11:23 AM   #1  
takin it one lb at a time

Arrow water bottle

I had the perfect waterbottle. It was big, red, and could hold 34 oz. I knew that I wanted to drink 4 of those a day. It was simple... life was good.

Then, about a week ago, my mom said that it needed to be washed, so I took it home, washed it (which I had done before, she just never saw me do it), then put it on the counter. She put it in the dishwasher then. Bad idea. It was in the dishwasher a couple of days then she started the dishwasher.. and it MELTED! I was so devastated I almost cried. I went without it for a water bottle for a couple of days. Just one of the little plastic ones. I didn't drink much water with those though....

Then my boyfriend took me to walmart, and I got a new one! It's yellow. I am so happy... now I won't be dehydrated or anything. I just have to remind mom not to put this one in the dishwasher.

Anyone else have stories about a time that your weightloss was hindered due to something like that?
x0xmelissax0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 11:41 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 160/122/120

I can totally relate to your water bottle attachment. Currently, I'm using a water bottle that I got for free and it has an advertisement for a prescription medication on it. I've been wanting to get a better one for at least a year now, but I'm so picky about finding the perfect water bottle that defines me as a person. This hasn't affected my weight loss at all, but it's interesting that something as small as a water bottle can seem so significant.

As a side note, this week, I finally found the "perfect" umbrella to fit my personality after a long, tedious search. I'm so silly about things sometimes!
Goodbye Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 12:25 PM   #3  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

I use one of these:
http://www.nalgene-outdoor.com/store...ategorycode=37

And if I forgot to bring it to work... no other water bottle makes me drink my water like that one. It holds one liter and I try and drink 3-4 of them a day.
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 01:28 PM   #4