3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   What is the thing you want to do most? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/80673-what-thing-you-want-do-most.html)

scrappinRN 04-03-2006 09:37 AM

What is the thing you want to do most?

I want to fit into a pair of pants(without tie or elastic) without being uncomfortable.And I also want to feel comfortable when I walk into a room again.:smug: .What do you want?

sierra_ttw 04-03-2006 09:57 AM

I want to do a triathlon by this time next year - I don't want to worry about placing, but I want to finish it, preferably not by crossing the finish line in an ambulance after collapsing!

Kashi 04-03-2006 10:26 AM

To comfortably cross my legs.

StrawberryDragon 04-03-2006 10:29 AM

What I Want...

I want to be an inspiration to my children. I want them to know that all things are possible, and that they can do anything through their own strength and will power.

Goodbye Chubby 04-03-2006 10:49 AM

I want to be able to buy clothes just because I like them, and not have to worry about whether it will be flattering or hide this part of me and camoflauge that part of me. I want my personal sense of style to no longer be hindered by my body type.

Elektralite 04-03-2006 11:40 AM

I want to look good in tight jeans and be able to go horseback riding again.

El

da fat n da furious 04-03-2006 01:30 PM

I want to be able to buy clothes in the regular sizes.

sli 04-03-2006 01:53 PM

I want to be able to buy clothes that I like not the clothes I have to buy. I want my kids and husband to be proud of me and last but not least I want to be able to turn heads again in a positive way!

Sheila53 04-03-2006 02:49 PM

I want to complete a 5K run sometime this spring or summer.

And to all of you who want to shop in regular size stores, I will say that it was absolutely wonderful when I started doing that. (Actually, the biggest thrill was finding stuff at consignment stores--it fit and was a bargain, too!) It's a worthy goal, IMHO. I also love being able to throw all the plus-sized catalogs away without even looking at them. :)

lumifan4ever 04-03-2006 03:08 PM

to feel good about my body. i want to be able to strip off my clothes in front of my mate and not feel like i need to wear something around my waist to hid my budda belly!!! :)

(i'm sure i should be shooting for real goals of better health, or making my kids proud, or completeing marathons, but feeling good in my own body is really what i want)

shananigans 04-03-2006 03:39 PM

I would love to be able to do a pull up. I honestly can’t recall ever being able to do one, and that might give me the confidence boost to take up some serious rock climbing. Someday…

Lady Jackyl 04-03-2006 03:48 PM

I want to buy a pair of hip hugger jeans and look good in them :)

jillybean720 04-03-2006 03:54 PM

To go to an amusement park and ride all the rides without fear of not fiting in the seat/restraint. That is my first goal. After that, definitely to be able to buy clothes in ALL stores instead of just those that cater to plus sizes :^:

Rosario 04-03-2006 04:04 PM

I want to wear a skirt without a sweater (covering up my bulges).

futureSkinnyB 04-03-2006 04:33 PM

I want to be able to buy the cute little peasant tops. I want to NOT be the fat friend..and I want to be someone my girls aren't embrassed to be seen with in the mall!