Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-03-2006, 04:06 PM   #1  
Little Miss Random

Height: 5 ft 6

Default Messenger Support

Hi

I often find myself browsing the Internet for extercises I can do, good foods to eat and what not to do in order to prevent becoming any bigger. It would be good for me to have some support through an instant messenger, such as MSN. Please feel free to PM me. It would be great to make friends within this forum, as well as help each other to reach our goals.
sh3l5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 04:34 PM   #2  
Working on Hot!

S/C/G: 242/225/175

Do you have yahoo.. I do as well as MSN chat I would love to chat and get to know you...
la3y_un1c0rn_37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 04:39 PM   #3  
Running Wild

anyone that wants to add me on yahoo is more than welcome!!

PM me for my yahoo IM name.
JustJuneBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 05:48 PM   #4  
Meg

For your safety and privacy, please don't post your email and IM addresses publicly. I've edited the email addresses and IM names out of the above posts. Remember that anyone can read the forums, not just registered members. It's much better to exchange personal info through the PM system.

Suzanne 3FC posted this caution in a 'sticky' in the Buddy Up! forum:

Quote:
Please use caution in posting EMAIL Addresses!

We know how exciting it is to make new friends, and find someone that we can share our diet journey with, and realize that we're not in this alone. We are very lucky to have an incredible support system going here, and we hope everyone will be successful

As a public forum, though, the info you post is visible to all lurkers, and not all may have your best interests at heart. Please use caution when sharing your personal information, including your email addresses or various messenger IDs. If you want to exchange contact info, we ask that you do it through the Private Message system, and not in your posts. If you've already included info and want to remove it, click the edit button on your posts and you can edit it out.

We want this to be a safe and successful experience for you all
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...68&postcount=1
Meg is offline   Reply With Quote